Help Making my team

VonDraken

(Before starting i want to say my english is not very good so some things may be wrong)Everytime i play rejuvenation i try a new team this time i really dont have idea who to put in this team like everytime i have the full team in mind so here is the ones i have in mind at the moment decidueye,nidoking,staraptor(i am very unlucky so probably another flying type),i dont know where to find nidoran♂ in my save where i compleated v11 i find one nidoran♀ in gearen but i cant find one ♂ (maybe it's random like the mystery egg?) I accept suggestions for the other 3 pokemon (and a substitute for staraptor if I'm not lucky)

Edited by VonDraken

Nidoran Male is an event pokemon in the pier, just need a gourmet treat. Staraptor if unlucky with the mystery egg can be obtained right after

Spoiler

You do the whole lavender thing in the hospital and you see mosely outside the hospital, just talk to her to start the event.

If you are not willing to wait this long, talonflame is an amazing pokemon even post nerf, and so is xatu, which alongside dusk lycanroc, can be obtained before the first keta fight. Crobat is also an option but with the lowered level caps its way harder to get. If you are not that adamant about decidueye and/or repeating types, there is the event budew which comes with extrasensory, alolan marowak can be obtained right before narcissa, vileplume can be obtained as soon as gloom evolves since there is a leaf stone in gearen park and both duskull and yamask are available in narcissa's gym. As one of the people above me said, just use stuff you havent used before, im doing that on a new file and really enjoying it so far