Map Bug V11

jred

Hello to whoever is reading this,

I just currently started V11 in Pokemon Rejuvenation and I'm currently at Grand Dream City right now. My problem is the map. If I go to the map here in GDC, the map just shows a complete blank. But, if I were to go back to Gearen City, my map would show but there are still some missing parts to it as far as I could remember. So can anyone please fix this? Thank you and have a good day.

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, jarxed said:

Hello to whoever is reading this,

I just currently started V11 in Pokemon Rejuvenation and I'm currently at Grand Dream City right now. My problem is the map. If I go to the map here in GDC, the map just shows a complete blank. But, if I were to go back to Gearen City, my map would show but there are still some missing parts to it as far as I could remember. So can anyone please fix this? Thank you and have a good day.

Game.rxdata

You can switch between maps using pg up and pg dn

I started from the Rose Theater and whenever I leave the room I am in the screen goes black with a message that says "Script PokemonMap line 78: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method bridge= for nil:NilClass" Its been happening since v10 when it was configuring it autosaved on a error from what I remember. Now I just get that error message when I try to play the save.

problem.png

8 hours ago, Atracreama said:

I started from the Rose Theater and whenever I leave the room I am in the screen goes black with a message that says "Script PokemonMap line 78: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method bridge= for nil:NilClass" Its been happening since v10 when it was configuring it autosaved on a error from what I remember. Now I just get that error message when I try to play the save.

problem.png

I have the same problem too, instead I encountered this in the Tournament the day after I saved it.

We just have to wait for a patch I guess.

• Upvote 1