Stupid question

Gingiace

Thanks, I only asked because in the official pokemon games they usually only allow you to have one save for whatever stupid reasons they have, but I digress, thanks agian for the help :)

Edited by Gingiace

• Administrators

That's... not quite so.

The save files are stored separately, so copying the game folder isn't necessary

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/save.html

Use those instructions to find your savefile- then, just rename it. c: If you want to use it again later, name it back to Game.rxdata

Ha ha, thanks. I was actually wondering how to do this. <:D

Not that I plan on starting over anytime soon, just for future reference. This game is one of my all time favorites, so I know I'll play it all over again someday! <:D

How exactly do i create another save file without having to go in and change the game.rxdata? (especially because my save file is not named game.rxdata-- it is just a notepad file named "Game")

I tried doing the copy/paste with the folder but it didnt work. Any more detailed instructions because I have no idea what I'm doing without directions?

Edited by Delhezi

I believe it is the right one. I run windows 8 and it asks me all the time how to open new types of files so I may have inadvertently told it to open that type of file with notepad. Here's the screenshot of the file location:

Also attached is what it looks like on the inside if it helps any:

post-40133-0-27678000-1374889466_thumb.png

post-40133-0-30575800-1374889611_thumb.png