How to find relationship points in Rejuvenation.

ZappoNinja

Spoilers at the end of this for V10 btw, I just forgot how to do the spoilers hidden thing, I wanna know how many relationship points I have with each character. I wanna know either where I go in my files or what I download to see the relationship points. I would just look at the relationship point guide as I remember what I did in each situation but it only goes up to version 9 and I've been waiting awhile for it to update but with V11 right on our doorstep with 91% done last I checked I just want to know how to find out said points since I've been curious for a very long time if battling against alternate timeline Kenneth/Keta to save Melia from alternate timeline Amber and winning boosts my relationship points up and also other things. That is all. If anyone could help me that would be appreciated.

• Global Mods

I'm making a new guide after V11's public release.

If you choose to help Melia by battling Kenneth you get a relationship point with her, and you lose one if you choose not to. Also, if you defeat Kenneth you gain a relationship point with him, and you lose one if you lose. 

• Upvote 1