Sandy vs Construction worker is harder than any gym fight I fought

TK3600

Pokemon is 10-15 level higher than enemy, it still took me 5 tries with appropriate type advantage planned out.  The hard part is Sandy's pokemon all die in 1 hit. Basically half way through the battle it is 1 v 2 now. Litterally every one of her pokemon is counted by enemy. I can't imagine the horror this fight will be if I was not 10+ level higher.

8 hours ago, TK3600 said:

Pokemon is 10-15 level higher than enemy, it still took me 5 tries with appropriate type advantage planned out.  The hard part is Sandy's pokemon all die in 1 hit. Basically half way through the battle it is 1 v 2 now. Litterally every one of her pokemon is counted by enemy. I can't imagine the horror this fight will be if I was not 10+ level higher.

set the forest on fire, watch how quickly the tides turn.

11 hours ago, TK3600 said:

I agree with you, it's insanely difficult for a battle not against an actual boss (and more difficult because of the 2vs1)