How do I battle amber? I defeated Erick already

Razoff

Guys I have a problem, so after the Angie events I followed the thing in Valor mountain, I did defeated zetta and geara and amber was actually back and messing with venam (steal her charizard I think) so I keep going on the game, then I have to battle Eric, his pokemons were like 63 when mine were 55, right now I'm inside the train to get to grand dream city... So how the fuck do I challenge amber?!!! 

Well the thing is, you can use magma drift when you get 7 badges, so after crawli you can use it, and I get the tm after the garufa ruins event so I did the Valor mountains events right after I melt the ice at kristiline city house. But yeah thanks for the tip I'll go check if I can battle her 

Idk what happened honestly, as I said after I wiped team xen out of Valor mountain I went to telia resort in amber room, then she told me to watch TV with her then venam pops out and steal her charizard and the story keeps going but as lspaceship said, I battled her back in her room so I'm fine now, but that's weird...