Glass Factory Battles

Loucanroc

Spoiler

I cannot beat Shelly and Cain. I looked at what other people said and i found out that i will actually have to fight 3 consecutive battles. And if any Pokemon faint during the second one they won't be healed? I have made multiple attempts but I can't seem to even beat Cain and Shelly. I made it to the second battle once and I lost at Mismagius. Can you offer any help?

I will show you my current team. I also have many Pokemon that are level 70-80+ and I am willing to level up any of my current Pokemon. If you wanna see any of my other Pokemon (or items) just tell me. Also if someone wants to win these battles for me just tell me how to upload my save file (idk how to do that)

P.s. would seeds help? 

Current team(I don't have a main team,i always swap Pokemon):

Mienshao lvl 89,Ability Reckless

Fake Out

U-Turn

Aura Sphere

High Jump Kick

Lycanroc,lvl 89,Ability Sand Rush,Item Wide Lens

Rock Climb 

Crunch

Rock Slide

Accelerock

Krookodile lvl 89,Ability Intimidate

Earthquake

Outrage

Crunch

Foul Play

Blaziken,lvl 89,Speed Boost

Brick Break

Flare Blitz

Brave Bird

Sky Uppercut

Talonflame,lvl 89,Gale Wings

Steel Wing

Flame Charge

Brave Bird

Acrobatics

Flygon,lvl 89,Levitate

Rock Slide

Struggle Bug

Earthquake

Dragon Claw

Other Pokemon i have used in previous battles and are pretty high-leveled:

Serperior

Durant

Mamoswine

Victreebel

Exeggutor

Simipour

Muk

Gigalith

Male Meowstic

Toucannon

Mawile

Klinklang

Jolteon

Swanna

Bronzong

Sawk

Arcanine

Walrein

Delphox

Metagross

Aggron

Leavanny

Palossand

Magnezone

Rhypherior

Alolan Exeggutor

Golduck

Archeops

Hippowdon

Ampharos

I think I might have the Pokemon I need to win these battles,but I don't know how to combine them for the double battle

Any help would be appreciated

Hello there ! 

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I can try to do the 3 fights, if you want.

I don't think I can really advise you in writing, maybe that just your moovesets could be better and that may be the key to your success.

4 minutes ago, Antho l'Abricot said:

Hello there ! 

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I can try to do the 3 fights, if you want.

I don't think I can really advise you in writing, maybe that just your moovesets could be better and that may be the key to your success.

Okay. How can i send you my save file? How does this whole thing work? 

1 minute ago, Antho l'Abricot said:

Then, when I'll be done, I'll just paste the file here.

You'll just have to replace the file you will give me to the one I will give you.

Am I clear ?

Sorry, I don't speak quite good english...

Yes i understand i am  currently trying to find it but idk in which folder it is

4 minutes ago, Loucanroc said:

Glad it worked

Yeah I have too many 😛

Use as many as you like if neccesary

So ;

I'll first have to EV train your team and change their mooveset

Then if I need it, I'll add some Pokemons that works particularly well against them.

3 hours ago, Antho l'Abricot said:

But I can't find my save file lol, I just past like 300 hours on it, I really hope I'll be able to take it back...

When you moved the new save file in, didn't you get a prompt that you were moving in a file with the same name? The same Saved Games folder that has Loucanroc's save file should have yours too 🤔

31 minutes ago, Candy said:

When you moved the new save file in, didn't you get a prompt that you were moving in a file with the same name? The same Saved Games folder that has Loucanroc's save file should have yours too 🤔

What do you advise me to do, then ?

32 minutes ago, Antho l'Abricot said:

What do you advise me to do, then ?

Grab the latest backup with your character's name and copy it into another file as a storage spot. Then when you want to play it again move it back and overwrite the one you were using.

If you don't have any backups then go into the options and turn them on, then redownload the save file I posted for you a little while back.

Edited by wcv

6 hours ago, wcv said:

Grab the latest backup with your character's name and copy it into another file as a storage spot. Then when you want to play it again move it back and overwrite the one you were using.

If you don't have any backups then go into the options and turn them on, then redownload the save file I posted for you a little while back.

Ok, thanks a lot, I will try this.