magma vs aqua gang

pervyninjaturtle

• 4 weeks later...

okay, I think something went wrong. I never did the steal pokemon stuff and the Aqua guy said, I could keep the pokemon we stole. What the in the actual hack did I do now? I mean, I started the mission and then went hunting and came back and met with them in the house in the middle of Lapis Ward and when I got to the old lady the police was there and stuff and since then the Aqua Leader is talking that nonsense.

okay, I think something went wrong. I never did the steal pokemon stuff and the Aqua guy said, I could keep the pokemon we stole. What the in the actual hack did I do now? I mean, I started the mission and then went hunting and came back and met with them in the house in the middle of Lapis Ward and when I got to the old lady the police was there and stuff and since then the Aqua Leader is talking that nonsense.

There are two alley ways for each of the gangs, after meeting with your gang in the house in Lapis you must go to the opposing gangs hideout and beat their boss. In your case magma has a pretty strong guy with fire types utilizing sunny day watch out.

After you meet up with the gang in Lapis Ward you should go to the old "hags" house, like they said and steal a pokemon and a waterstone ... at least, that is what I did after I found an older save file before destroying the other team and missing a Ponyta and a waterstone.

My question now: Is it possible to get the pokemon and the stone after finishing the other gang?

Edited by DarkShaman667

• 1 year later...

Necroposting is very much frowned upon, especially because the last post is a year old. If you havw any issues, search around the forums, and if that doesn't work either make a new topic or, for shorter questions like your current one, making a status works out

Still, to answer your question, if you've already been told about the raid by your gangs leader, keep in mind it'll happen at night. 22:00 and later I believe.