Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

pickup percentages

Shadowstar128

Question

Hello

I'm not entirely sure where to ask this question but it has to do with items so this section was my best guess. I'm trying to get a blue moon ice cream through pickup I know what items I can get through pick up and have a general idea of how rare they are but I'm curious of what percentage the rarity the various tiers of pickup items are. What's the drop rate is essentially what I'm asking, does anyone know?

1 answer to this question

• Global Mods

From a quick browse of the scripts, it looks to me like there's a 10% chance after each battle for pickup to activate (assuming no held item of course) and then going by this table: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/pickup/

The common item has a 30% chance of being rolled, each of the 6 uncommon items have a 10% chance of being rolled, each rare item has a 4% chance, and each very rare has a 1% chance. 

So sadly, Blue Moon Icecream is only ever a very rare roll, so you're going to have to do an average of 1000 battles per icecream, divided by the number of pickup mons you have from level 31-70

• Like 1