Type Combinations

Barirn

I am terrified of a Steel Fairy type, especially if it has Levitate. since it has got a good amount of resistances, and removes one of Fairies weaknesses by being immune to it lol.

Now I want a Mawile evo (not mega) with levitate.

I'd like a Water/Ghost type, something about soothing spirits of the dead. I've wanted one like that since I've started playing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You like Grass, where as i am a dark type kind of guy......in fact....i want to see another Grass Dark as well.......I am not really a fan of Shiftry, so a new one would be really cool (and nobody say Chespin.....at this point I doubt he is going to be Grass Dark if his second evo is anything to go on lol.)

Can you think of creatures/forms that would play off those elements well?

fighting/ghost: all I see is a white ghost with boxing gloves

ghost/grass: a womanly spirit wrapped in thorns

dark/bug: a new spider

dark/electric: I say a tiger that colors are black and yellow

dragon/bug: a new dragon fly

dragon/grass a dragon with plants fly around

ice/ fighting: bear creature

steel/poison: im thinking a final evo of trubish, makes it turn into a garbage truck thing

What about a Snapdragon for the Grass/Dragon lol?

Ice/Fighting Bear could be another evo for Beartic, otherwise it would be too samey...

a Garbodor evo.....could be partly fused with a Trashcan.....might be too drastic to totally change it....

not trying to be mean, just expanding upon what you are saying lol

Can you think of creatures/forms that would play off those elements well?

Inibreaver (the Sake Pokemon)

Type: Fire/Water

Ability: 1. Poison Heal; 2. Prankster; 3. Harvester

Professor Oak Entry: Inibreaver resembles a beaver with a long flat tail and deep red colored cheeks. It can expel fire from its mouth and fangs and water from its tail. The organs in its body allow it to distill enzymes from the plants and berries it eats to create spirits and elixirs to drink as well as purify polluted waters. Because of its playful nature, it often seeks out humans and other friendly Pokemon to offer its drinks to. Be careful, some Inibreaver spirits are stronger than others.

Professor Elm Entry: Male and female Inibreaver differ in coloration due to diet, with the males having violet stripes on their backs due to the abundance of berries they eat. When seeking a mate, it is the females that build a dam used as a nest and the male that can brew the most tastiest elixir is allowed inside. Usually older males make the better drink from more experience and a richer diet of berries.

Professor Birch Entry: It is said that waters near Inibreaver dams are the purest in nature. As baby Inibreaver play in lakes, they absorb impurities that are distilled through their bodies. The liquid one dispels from its mouth is highly alcoholic and can be ignited by their teeth like a flint spark. This is how they create filters for their dams, charring wood from felled trees so that the porous wood can aid in the distilling process.

What about a Snapdragon for the Grass/Dragon lol?

Ice/Fighting Bear could be another evo for Beartic, otherwise it would be too samey...

a Garbodor evo.....could be partly fused with a Trashcan.....might be too drastic to totally change it....

not trying to be mean, just expanding upon what you are saying lol

trash can can seem cool too, I just wanted to think of something to make it get less hate

Can i just say Dark with anything it hasn't been put with already? I mean the more Dark types the merrier for me......did I mention I love dark types?

Bug/Dark would be interesting. Throw in a learnable Psychic move and it's all set.

There is a specific kind dragonfly that is known for preying on other insects, killing them by draining their internal fluids and then laying eggs in their corpses, so that the larvas, when they hatch, have abundance of food. I want a Pokemon inspired to that dragonfly: Poison/Drak with Levitate.

I think Bug Dark would work for that lol, would be cool if he had a signature move that was a stronger version of leech life (wish there was stronger versions of that move, never understood why out of everything, bugs which have a lot of varieties that suck blood that they never made more of those types of moves for bugs)