Reborn Game - What should my last 2 Pokemon be?

-Mystogan-San-

Hi Guys,

I have just beaten Shelly in the game, and i have 4 Pokemon. What should i fill the other 2 spots with? - please don't tell me how to get them.

Empoleon 38

Gardevoir 37

Scraggy (soon to be Scrafty) 37

Golem 38

???

???

I really would like a poison type - but i dunno what to chose/what's available D:

I would recommend Magnezone over Flygon, and Drapion is a good choice. The problem with Flygon is you would have to level up trapinch to 55 to get earthquake on it. Still a decent choice though, but I like to have 3 special attackers and 3 physical attackers on my teams anyway.

3 fighting type weaknesses and one resist + 2 ground weaknesses no resists are the only things that stick out to me. Based on team synergy Gligar & Gyarados really seems like a good fits for at least one slot. We also know there is both Fire and Water gyms to come so i would advise on getting more solid checks for both types as Empoleon is good but these gym leaders can be a bitch. From this i determine Gyarados > Gligar. If you decide to go down that path then you need to patch up your electric weakness (the doctor will be back) and more Rock resists, Brelooms good for that last slot for providing more team synergy!
(Fuck flying types you got Stealth Rocks bitch!!)

Edited by Bear