Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

I probably screwed myself out of the leftovers sidequest

Fireguy

Question

I recently found the Leftovers side quest and the last item needed is a Balm Mushroom and well sucks to be me I sold that item ages ago before I found out about this,
I'm assuming that in doing that i have completely screwed myself out of completing this side quest.
If I'm wrong tell me if I'm right tell me too.
Thanks for reading

20 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Fireguy said:

I recently found the Leftovers side quest and the last item needed is a Balm Mushroom and well sucks to be me I sold that item ages ago before I found out about this,
I'm assuming that in doing that i have completely screwed myself out of completing this side quest.
Thanks for reading

currently yes, though you could have someone trade you leftovers or the balm mushroom an alternitive would be posting your file and having someone edit in the balm mushroom

1 minute ago, Fireguy said:

Ah alright thanks man I'll look into those options but if I can't end up getting it I won't be too hung up on it.

Let me know if you go the trade for leftovers route I can trade you a pair (which is what you would normally get from doing the quest) to you

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Let me know if you go the trade for leftovers route I can trade you a pair (which is what you would normally get from doing the quest) to you

Wait really? wow thank you, is there anything you want in return?

1 minute ago, Fireguy said:

No no you have given me more then enough, i was just expecting leftovers but not Pokerus too.
Thanks a lot

Oh okay, I just grabbed a random one I wasn't using nor needed back same with Chatot, I had just needed the entry for the dex quest

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

Oh okay, I just grabbed a random one I wasn't using nor needed back same with Chatot, I had just needed the entry for the dex quest

Oh okay, but it's fine the one leftovers is enough thank you.

6 hours ago, Fireguy said:

Thanks for reading

I can trade you the balm mushroom if you still want to complete that sidequest

15 hours ago, luis said:

I can trade you the balm mushroom if you still want to complete that sidequest

Are you serious? Aren't you concerned about not being able to finish it yourself?

Edited by Fireguy

5 hours ago, Fireguy said:

Are you serious? Aren't you concerned about not being able to finish it yourself?

I am 😄 sent you a message

4 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Luis can probably provide one off a back up, I have long since done my quest so I couldn't

Hey! Nice to see you 😄 and you are exactly right