Looking for a few select Pokemon (new game +ish)

Greyman

Hello, I'm looking to replay Reborn since Episode 18 came out (And I haven't actually played it in a year and a half now), and this would be the first time I'm replaying it. Problem is, I really don't want to wait for some late game catches like Riolu, because that was very late game.

So, I'm here to ask if anyone has these Pokemon they'd like to ease my burden with (and cause I want to be Op for some of the battles that I really got my rear kicked by)

A Riolu, Ralts, Torchic, Growlithe and Dratini

If preferable, all starter level 5 or somewhere there (can always get sum common candy!), and thank you in advance.

Hi, I can breed every one you want. I have right now Torchic and Growlithe with 5 IVs, proper nature and good ability, Growlithe also comes with Crunch as egg move. Riolu would have Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch and High Jump Kick as egg moves (I can make it with a Special Set but would take longer). Dratini would have Dragon Dance. I can't breed them right now because I'm not on my pc, I'll be there in a few hours though. If you just want them, it will be fast but I can make all of them 5 IV if you like.

Also, let me ask: Why Torchic, Growlithe and Riolu on the same team? I mean, they share same typing, so share same weaknesses. For example you could take Growlithe and Riolu out and put another pokemon for steel (Aggron, Excadrill, A-Sandslash) and still have one position for another mon. Or switch Torchic/Growlithe with another one just so you make your team more round against many foes. Just saying, it's your team, no problem for me providing mons. xD

Thank you two for replying, as for the question you made in regards to the same typing, I actually like to keep a roster of 14 pokemon to switch out based on needs, that and to make it more entertaining, Trufa. Starry Knight, since Trufa already has all of them, I'll simply go and trade all of the Pokemon with him, and thank you for your offer regardless! 

I didn't expect a reply so quick, let alone two, glad to see the community here is as nice as usual! 

I don't really mind what moves they have, that is something I also tend to switch about, so just having the Pokemon themselves is nice as is, thank you for the offer, and I'll wait to hear when to do the trade from you, Trufa!