Wine Issues: Mac Download?

Outside Indoorsman

I've been playing Rejuvenation lately, due to mostly finishing my runs on Reborn, but I have run into an issue. When I go up against the Volcanion in the mountain base after Shadow Mewtwo, the Game.exe says that it has "run into a serious problem" and has to close.

I have been using Wine to run the game, but I have heard recently about a Mac download for Rejuvenation but haven't been able to find it. Could anyone point me in the right direction for it (or if it no longer exists, suggest a way to let me fix the game and fight Volcanion/do it for me on their own computer or something?)

dunno if this is the problem, but from playing several RPG Maker fangames, I've come to know that sometimes Audio files can cause trouble for Mac users (including me). I'd recommend checking if that's the issue by simply moving the Audio file from Rejuvenation folder into somewhere else (eg Desktop) and booting the game as usual. If that doesn't solve the problem, then I can't help but at least we ruled out that possibility 😛

3 hours ago, Outside Indoorsman said:

I've been playing Rejuvenation lately, due to mostly finishing my runs on Reborn, but I have run into an issue. When I go up against the Volcanion in the mountain base after Shadow Mewtwo, the Game.exe says that it has "run into a serious problem" and has to close.

I have been using Wine to run the game, but I have heard recently about a Mac download for Rejuvenation but haven't been able to find it. Could anyone point me in the right direction for it (or if it no longer exists, suggest a way to let me fix the game and fight Volcanion/do it for me on their own computer or something?)

I've actually faced this exact same issue before. ._.

What seriously helped in fixing this issue was converting to Wineskin. After that, I faced no issues playing Rejuvenation.