Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

I just wanted a hug...

chase_breaker

Question

6 answers to this question

• Administrators

404.png

That is Mr. Bigglesworth. He's been our error 404 page pretty much since Black and White came out.

The inside joke is that I used to- and often still do- hate on Garbodor for being, well, gross, and then another one of our veteran users, by the name of Ice, likes to tease me about it. At one point when I was expressing my disgust at the thing he linked me to this perturbing image:

dasutodasu__the_sexy_pokemon_by_epicspaz

and created his little Garbodor character, named for a fluffy white cat, Mr. Bigglesworth.

and he has never let me forget it ever

And obviously, I couldn't not put that somewhere in the game. ;D

That was amazing! Thank you for making me laugh my ass off at my computer monitor and having my wife look at me like I was completely daft.

Also that's creeeeeeepy what I found in the wasteland... thanks for a "ghost adventure" :D haha

404.png

That is Mr. Bigglesworth. He's been our error 404 page pretty much since Black and White came out.

The inside joke is that I used to- and often still do- hate on Garbodor for being, well, gross, and then another one of our veteran users, by the name of Ice, likes to tease me about it. At one point when I was expressing my disgust at the thing he linked me to this perturbing image:

dasutodasu__the_sexy_pokemon_by_epicspaz

and created his little Garbodor character, named for a fluffy white cat, Mr. Bigglesworth.

and he has never let me forget it ever

And obviously, I couldn't not put that somewhere in the game. ;D

I was wondering what was going on when I fought him...