Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Misdreavus

Kev

Question

Once I've activated the event, does it have to be night time to search for it and does it hide in objects or does it just move to a different location?

14 answers to this question

I doubt anyone here will give you the answer. It's kind of a tradition, that people need to find out all of the secrets on there own. Trust me dude i was in the same boat as you, but if you have a lot of time, a LOT, of patients, and a heart of ice then it'll be easier to find the hidden pokes.

• Administrators

HELLO FRIEND I HAVE NOTICED YOUR TOPIC TITLE AND CAME RUNNING

*cough*

Definitely not gonna tell you where, but I can at least tell you you'll be able to see it each time you run into it, and I'm 70% sure it has to be night time but I have really (non-)selective memory and could be wrong.

The community helps you out for someeee things, but you're on your own for most of the Wasteland and thesecrets it holds!

Now if anyone could tell me when the Bulbasaur event becomes available...

Bulbasaur event is available after you finish the Azurine Island quest.

But..but..I did!

Finished the Island, finished Apophyll, now the next step is the Wasteland and the guy isn't there.

In regard to Bulbasaur, if you go back to the island after completing it you'll find a change there.

For Misdreavus, I put it off after finding it the first couple times (to make sure I could capture it if necessary - which it isn't I'd note it gives itself to you), and it seems it does have to be night. I never saw it when I cleared the rest of the extra stuff (save Mudkip, waiting for the right weather) during the day for easier visibility, though it was located in a place I definitely passed through earlier that day. For me at least it was also visible every time, yes.

HELLO FRIEND I HAVE NOTICED YOUR TOPIC TITLE AND CAME RUNNING

*cough*

Definitely not gonna tell you where, but I can at least tell you you'll be able to see it each time you run into it, and I'm 70% sure it has to be night time but I have really (non-)selective memory and could be wrong.

In regard to Bulbasaur, if you go back to the island after completing it you'll find a change there.

For Misdreavus, I put it off after finding it the first couple times (to make sure I could capture it if necessary - which it isn't I'd note it gives itself to you), and it seems it does have to be night. I never saw it when I cleared the rest of the extra stuff (save Mudkip, waiting for the right weather) during the day for easier visibility, though it was located in a place I definitely passed through earlier that day. For me at least it was also visible every time, yes.

This is still helpful thanks. Saves me from clicking on every single rock during the day.

Edit: Just when I was about to give up I caught a glimpse of it. xD

Edited by Kev

I was wondering how to activate this event? v.v I'm not sure if I've already done it on accident or not. /:

I've caught mudkip, gastly and spiritomb. I've talked to both guys that appear in the building. Would it be activated for me or is there something else? I know it comes out to play only at night.

Edited by ChocolateChip

I was wondering how to activate this event? v.v I'm not sure if I've already done it on accident or not. /:

I've caught mudkip, gastly and spiritomb. I've talked to both guys that appear in the building. Would it be activated for me or is there something else? I know it comes out to play only at night.

The only condition is it has to be night.