Help for Thunderbolt

Urusius

8 minutes ago, Urusius said:

Damn, it Indeed works, thank you very much ^^ Reborn is over exaggerating on the puzzles... This should have rewarded a life time supply of rare candies too...

Honestly this puzzle isn't really hard, it just looks difficult, and is kinda complicated to get the pieces in the right place. The honey puzzle is the really difficult puzzle.

Just now, wcv said:

Honestly this puzzle isn't really hard, it just looks difficult, and is kinda complicated to get the pieces in the right place. The honey puzzle is the really difficult puzzle.

Oh, if you say so lmao

Oh and btw, could you trade me my Rotom-Heat back to me? It get lost during the process (I dunno why) since I was using the shared PC. It's on my PC and it holds an Assault Vest, thanks!

Just now, Urusius said:

Oh, if you say so lmao

Oh and btw, could you trade me my Rotom-Heat back to me? It get lost during the process (I dunno why) since I was using the shared PC. It's on my PC and it holds an Assault Vest, thanks!

There isn't a Rotom Heat in the file I downloaded. There's a Rotom in box 2, but that's it.

Here's another copy of your save file with a Rotom Heat added.

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Urusius said:

Then could we do something? I'm gonna trade you the Rotom from my hold safe, and then you trade it back to me for my new save file. Is that ok for you? I really like original Rotom-H, sorry for that

Uh, sorry I can't. I don't have an online account set up, and don't need or want one. If you ask in the online play section someone there can help you.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Antho l'Abricot said:

Hey, could you help me out too ?

Sorry, but I just past all the night trying to figure out how to resolve this...

Maybe I can give you something in return ?

Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

Are you looking to get the puzzle solved? If so post your file (make sure to quote me so I'll see it) and I'll take a look at it.

7 hours ago, Antho l'Abricot said:

Thank you very much !

But... What do I have to do now to solve this ?

Just open the game and wait for the numbers to finish moving around. The puzzle is solved.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:12 AM, Antho l'Abricot said:

Uh, you sure ?

'Cause the numbers aren't moving at all...

I just redownloaded it to check, and they are moving. You are loading the correct save file, the one where you're already in the Devon Corp's basement, right?

If it still isn't working, here's one where the prizes have already popped up.

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, wcv said:

I just redownloaded it to check, and they are moving. You are loading the correct save file, the one where you're already in the Devon Corp's basement, right?

If it still isn't working, here's one where the prizes have already popped up.

Game.rxdata

Thank you so much, It finally worked...

How could I thank you ?

What would you need ?

I hope you a fantastic day, my friend !