I Hate Fairyland - A Monofairy Run Attempt [Last Defeated: Corey]

Des Teto

Haha thank you for the kind comments and for learning me the word 'quips'. I should get back to this run but work has been a time issue these months.

16 hours ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

But what's this about in battle level cap changes in 18?  I still recall  my pangoro acting a fool minute she hit level 41 before beating shade.

It's an E18 brand new feature. Overlevelled  pokemons will disobey you only from the next battle. When they get past the cap in-battle, they're still under your command. It's like they feel overconfident just because they won once more. Jerks.

4 hours ago, Teto said:

Haha thank you for the kind comments and for learning me the word 'quips'. I should get back to this run but work has been a time issue these months.

It's an E18 brand new feature. Overlevelled  pokemons will disobey you only from the next battle. When they get past the cap in-battle, they're still under your command. It's like they feel overconfident just because they won once more. Jerks.

Man I wish I had known this fighting aya yesterday, I used candies specifically to avoid them getting overleveled during the fight. Not that it would've helped too much TBH as she was giving me hard time despite having a better level average on my side. Good to know. 

Oh yeah thanks for linking the canopy song, it's actually really nice.  

And wow I didn't even know snubbull could come with close combat.