Blastoise

UgandaPanda

Soo I realised that this game uses the sprites from Heart gold and Soul Silver, which is cool for the most part. However, i'm kinda disappointed by how fat and ugly blastoise looks so I was wondering if there was any chance that he could be fixed sometime in the future :) If its really hard to do its ok but if its possible and easy I would be so happy

This guy Spr_4h_009.png

Edited by UgandaPanda

I think you can replace the sprites with your own by going to the sprites folder, deleting the old one, and putting the new one in there and change the file name to what the old one was.

• Administrators

^ Valid!

For now, I can't worry too much about the sprites because

1) Animated sprites are still a thing

2) As of next episode they need to stop being a thing

3) When Gen 6 comes sprites may not be a thing at all but we'll see!

i'm kinda disappointed by how fat and ugly blastoise looks so I was wondering if there was any chance that he could be fixed sometime in the future

This guy Spr_4h_009.png

I know this feel all to well. And the vast majority of fanart really does the same, or fucks it up in some other way, like making the ears too big or just totally messing up the cannons.

I'm pulling animated sprite support with episode 9 because it just causes too many problems for people

So, when Episode 9 is available for Download, will it be simple enough for everyone to revert back to all stationary sprites?

Also, I know that certain sprites, for example like Scrafty, appear to be shrunk down and disproportionate.