(EP 18) Seeing the Future

President Daddy

14 minutes ago, President Daddy said:
  Hide contents

Maybe there is something wrong with my eyes, but when I use the Espeons Future Sight, I can't make out what I am supposed to be seeing, all I see are pink pixels. Could someone steer me in the right direction?

she has a few diffrent "visions", so you have to be more precise to get a tip.

and btw you can smash glass

Spoiler

I also had no idea what Espeon was trying to tell me but the puzzle was easy enough to solve on my own. Here's a few tips you need to know. Each glass that you smash leads you into a different room even if from the outside it looks like it should be the same room so smash all the glass. You can also talk to Glaceon/Espeon to make them wait for you in various locations and this is absolutely necessary in order to complete the puzzle. And they can't follow you up ladders but you can take them into elevators after you restore the function. Lastly the top right corner is where you need to go. That entire mess at the bottom left is only for a mega stone (Beedrill I think) so you can ignore that if you don't want it.