Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Item Guide - Ep18: Void-kissed (Old Version)

Aboodie

Question

On 12/7/2019 at 9:29 PM, RoyChaos said:

Give me a break about item locations, I can't take every item by order because there's only by every locations, not by episodes.

Maybe you can try and write it up instead ^^

22 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Maybe you can try and write it up instead ^^

It doesn't matter now, it was easier with Rejuvenation but for that Pokemon Reborn, I can count with walkthrough now because it's useless to find every item in every location because of sorts of requirements I need to do.

I don't think standard Rattata has loot. Here's what makes me think this way.

I started to use covet on Meowth and Rattata during the day in Opal Ward.

-- I've gotten 2 or so quickclaws (that's at a the reduced spawn rate compared to ratatta)

-- Rattata has yielded no berries whatsoever. Despite me running into tons of rattata.

According to Bulba. US/UM  A. Ratatta has carried pecha berries, while the standard rattata hasn't carried loot since HGSS.

~I also think A. Rattata doesn't  spawn in Opal ward. (I've looked in all times Morn./Day/Night

Update:

I just did a 100~ encounters with Rattata in Opal ward and got 0 pecha berries. 

Meowth on the other hand gave me 7 quick claws @ 60~ encounters

Will let you know if more held items are wrong. So far so good, I just tried Grimer and got black sludge.

Edited by TheJournier