IV Changing

Pjupe

Hey folks,

Pokémon Reborn offers some nice tools to make the trainer's life easier. Especially the (upgraded) Pokémon Psychologist is huge. I love this guy. The ability changers are also nice.

However I wonder if there is or will be in the next (last) update a way to change the IVs of your Pokémon. I wasted so much time with restarting the game before I obtained some Pokémon, especially Ditto with at least acceptable IVs and still I never got what I wanted as it was more important for me to make some progress in the game instead of wasting days with restarting the game. So this would be a tool which I would really want to have. Or at least a Ditto with perfect IVs for breeding (which doesn't help when you have Pokémon which you can't breed).

IIRC Ame has said previously that she views the IVs as being inherent parts of a Pokemon, and there will as such be no way to change them.

Not like it really matters, an extra two or three (or ten) points in one stat aren't important enough to stress over.