Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Obtain This! Electrike!

ZoeticxTeikoku

Question

Pft, I needed a catchy title.

anyways, I'm looking for electrike. my friend has it, and buttmuncher forgot where the heck he got it; I know it's a hide and seek thing. I just need to know if there's conditions to catching it and what not, and where it starts ;w; if you want to give the whole progression, go ahead, but I just need a pointer.

I REALLY want that Manetric. >.>;

14 answers to this question

At night, during a thunderstorm. Check around the Power Plant gym, you should see it walking around nearby. Hopefully that helps. ^^ Oh, but uh, it's around the mid-10's in level, so be careful.

Just a tip, I know most people don't spam reset for good nature/IVs on their pokes, but I'm one of those freaks that do, and I lost my electrike because of it. So if you (or anyone else reading) plan to do that for electrike, make a backup save before you chase him into the corner. Because once you start chasing him, if you wait long enough (until the next day) he will disappear and be gone forever.

Forever? That's not right... I would think he should just be gone until the next storm.

I will try to check a few more times, but if I remember correctly he wasn't there when I went back. I think clicking on electrike the first time might be triggering the event so it doesn't happen again, not sure though.

• Administrators

In the conditionals, as long as the weather stormy, Electrike shouldn't disappear until you kill or catch it (so even running or, god forbid, losing to it, wouldn't eliminate it.

Honestly, I need to make some other events as robust as that one...

...Such as, for instance, I can think of a couple people who wouldn't mind Porygon being that way.

you ever play fallout ame? when you're hacking into the computers you have to find all the password and what not (i know it would be extensive to code for just one Pokemon.... but that would be a sweet event :D ) (not going to hold my breath on this, but it would be cool)