Litten for egg quest

GGLL

2 minutes ago, GGLL said:

Got it. I'll give you azurill with an abillity capsule just to be safe, since I have plenty and it has thick fat as an abillity. Ready when you are.

Online and waiting, will give Azurill to the next one who forgot to pick up the sea insence

6 minutes ago, GGLL said:

When I tried to offer a pokemon, the screen on the right was empty and the game crashed. How is it from your end ? Is it working normally ?

same thing do you have speed up going while trading, it's known to crash trades, also that has been a thing for a long time, don't think they can fix that, what your user thing for trade I want to try requesrting this time

@GGLL Doesn't seem to wanna work with you right now

17 minutes ago, GGLL said:

No need. I don't know how wonder trading works and I'm afraid that I'll make a mistake. I'll ask the developers for help and check back tomorrow. Thank you anyway. I appreciate your help. 

@Hesham if you could trade this person an egg I cpuldn't in the end get online play to wotk with them

ok i will trade you one now if you are online sorry for the late reply i will take an azurill if you got any spare just hit wait for request and i will request for trade

14 hours ago, GGLL said:

Thanks Starry. Wish I could repay you.

I'm in. What do I have to do ? (Thanks, by the way)