Help with Ralts EV&IV Training

Askey307

HI Guys

Just bred a nice Ralts, just sad it's not shiny haha. I need your guys input on it's EV&IV and tips how to make him a beast and if it's worth it. See pictures attached. It has a Timid Nature so it will excel in speed. I'll put it in daycare till level 30 so that I don't screw up it's EV. Been breeding to much now, only got one shiny which had really low IV and wrong nature. 

Ralts 1.PNG

Ralts 2.PNG

Not bad. Just need to work on the defense to make it perfect 31 IVs. Then your ralts will be perfect. But timid is a bad nature since Gardevoir is not really meant to capitalize on speed. Give it modest for the full sp attack then it'll be a beast. For EVs give it 252 sp attack and 252 speed(so it still has a decent speed stat) and 6 hp. Gardevoir is like a huge "good" pokemon in reborn and gets you through the game apparently so I would suggest you use Gardevoir.

FYI for getting a Gardevoir your ralts has to be female.

Gallade only cares about gender not Gardevoir

and Scarfed Gardevoir with speed investment is viable imo

u just have to get the scarf by item stealing (requiring thief, fling, and recycle) one from the clown in Agate Circus

edit: lol sniped

I had an amazing EV&IV stat shiny, adamant and rattled Mighteyena on ep 17, accidentally deleted the old 17 and installed 18. Now i miss him so much. All his IV's were 31 except HP was 22. Does any of you have one to trade with me haha.

Ok thank you on the tips for gardevoir. I went and rebred mine, got one with all 31 except attack is 4 but it has a timid nature, again. 

43 minutes ago, Tamamonomae said:

@Zander I think you meant to say it has to be a male to make a Gallade, for Gardevoir it can be male or female, but to get a Gallade you need to use a dawn stone on a male kirlia.

So male Gardevoir is still a thing then. Good job Nintendo. 

2 minutes ago, Askey307 said:

Ok thank you on the tips for gardevoir. I went and rebred mine, got one with all 31 except attack is 4 but it has a timid nature, again. 

Great! I would still say modest is best but your call. EVs also same as I suggested but if anyone has any other opinions then that's cool too.

16 hours ago, Askey307 said:

I had an amazing EV&IV stat shiny, adamant and rattled Mighteyena on ep 17, accidentally deleted the old 17 and installed 18. Now i miss him so much. All his IV's were 31 except HP was 22. Does any of you have one to trade with me haha.

How did you delete it? Episode 18 should have just continued the 17 save.

to OP: don’t worry too much about screwing up ev’s. If you’re far enough to get Ralts you should have access to EV reducing berries.

On 9/1/2018 at 4:08 AM, wcv said:

How did you delete it? Episode 18 should have just continued the 17 save.

to OP: don’t worry too much about screwing up ev’s. If you’re far enough to get Ralts you should have access to EV reducing berries.

Haha uhm...deleted the actual folder before installing 18 haha lol so blond moment.

5 hours ago, Askey307 said:

Haha uhm...deleted the actual folder before installing 18 haha lol so blond moment.

What I mean is that it shouldn't matter if you deleted Episode 17, that isn't where the saved data is stored. Its stored in the saved games folder under your user name.

And even if you deleted THAT folder, why don't you just restore it from the recycle bin?