[Episode 18 Spoiler] Event Pokemon Question

GB58

So I just finished the Pokedex, and was about to start soft resetting for a shiny Poipole. But before I waste time on soft resets, I wanted to ask if any knows if it 

can be shiny? Just wanna confirm before I end up wasting a bunch of time for nothing 🙂 

32 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Hide contents

All obtainable pokemon can be shiny in this game- no need to worry about silly locks or anything dumb like that! Good luck on your hunt!

Alright, thanks for the info! Hopefully I can get as lucky as I did when I got my Type:Null lol

1 hour ago, GB58 said:

Hide contents

So I just finished the Pokedex, and was about to start soft resetting for a shiny Poipole. But before I waste time on soft resets, I wanted to ask if any knows if it 

can be shiny? Just wanna confirm before I end up wasting a bunch of time for nothing 🙂 

Spoiler

Wait where do you find poipole again?

7 minutes ago, Zander said:
  Hide contents

Wait where do you find poipole again?

It's is given to you by Bee, in a house on the Eastern side of Agate City. You must have a completed Pokedex though.

Edited by GB58

Yeah its possible, I have a shiny one myself. I also used SharedPC to keep the poiples that had good ivs in Speed, SpA, and/or DEF, HP, or SpD. If you're patient enough, u can get a Poipole with 4 perfect ivs.

5 minutes ago, Alisae said:

Hide contents

Yeah its possible, I have a shiny one myself. I also used SharedPC to keep the poiples that had good ivs in Speed, SpA, and/or DEF, HP, or SpD. If you're patient enough, u can get a Poipole with 4 perfect ivs.

Got my shiny one about an hour ago after like, 5 soft resets. I wasn't too worried about the nature since I can change that, but unfortunately mine didn't come with perfect speed ivs. It's not that far off at least(28).

Just now, GB58 said:

Hide contents

Got my shiny one about an hour ago after like, 5 soft resets. I wasn't too worried about the nature since I can change that, but unfortunately mine didn't come with perfect speed ivs. It's not that far off at least(28).

OH U LUCKY SOUL IT TOOK ME OVER 100 TO GET MY 2ND BECAUSE I FORGOT TO SAVE THE FIRST ONE

4 minutes ago, Alisae said:

Hide contents

OH U LUCKY SOUL IT TOOK ME OVER 100 TO GET MY 2ND BECAUSE I FORGOT TO SAVE THE FIRST ONE

I honestly don't know what my luck is, I got my Type:Null in 2 soft resets. I usually just stop at a max of 20, then come back later when i'm not tired of pressing f12 lol