Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Chespin event

pom

Question

Hi everyone,

I am aware the lady in 7th street is the person to go to. I remember I got the oddishweed from route 1. It is not at the place it supposed to be anymore. I only give it to her after few weeks. I realized it is gone. Then, I speak to the lady but she is still mumbling about her husband and stuff. Am I stuck? Thanks for the help. The last time I got the oddishweed was ep17 and now I am on ep18. Not sure if it helps.

Cheers.

10 answers to this question

Haven't done that one in a while, but the way I remember it is once she gets the weed, she'll remain in the house doing nothing as you said, but will show up in a cutscene that triggers somewhere in 7th street when you go there. 

Edit: happened upon another recently made topic about this which said that your time has to be something early morning like 6 - 7, for god knows what reason.

23 hours ago, pom said:

Hi everyone,

I am aware the lady in 7th street is the person to go to. I remember I got the oddishweed from route 1. It is not at the place it supposed to be anymore. I only give it to her after few weeks. I realized it is gone. Then, I speak to the lady but she is still mumbling about her husband and stuff. Am I stuck? Thanks for the help. The last time I got the oddishweed was ep17 and now I am on ep18. Not sure if it helps.

Cheers.

I don't get it. Did you give her the weed or not? After getting the weed you have to go to her house and she'll ask you to come to seventh street. You'll have to go to seventh street only in early morning(till 7 or something I think) and talk to her. She'll accept it and give you a reward.

I must have given her the oddishweed at some point. So, I don't have it with me. I did not receive chespin egg. Now that the lady appears in 7th everyday around 7am. I talked to her but she only mumble about her husband.

29 minutes ago, Zander said:

Hmm check again in Route 1 if it's respawned. Or some mod might help you get it back.

I have tried to check it again on route 1 but it is not there anymore. I have no idea how to do mods. Can you do anything about it if I upload my current save file?

Game.rxdata