Mwhahaha I have arrived... now prepare to die

I am the the completely insane Vergil the Dark Master. You probably ask yourself this guy doesnt seem that bad and for that I have one answer... just one SHINY MEAT BICYCLES... that is all. I love pokemon and all things destructive I like to blow things up I WILL BEAT YOU JULIA and of course you want to know my favourite type right?... .... .... Waffle... no stupid thats not a type mine is the Ghost type because... blowing things up is easy for them and they dont die being you know dead already also Dragons cause they make BIG BOOMS anyway I hope I can fit in here and hope you all enjoy my randomness...

Also MORE INFORMATION YOU WANT MORE... okay well I am 23 years of age I love games a lot so much infact I write reviews for a radio programme called the Video Games Show in Swindon, England but if you want to look me up im on every 7-8pm on a friday just look up Swindon 105.5 on google and you will find ME soon enough... so tune in or prepare to die lol... I wont kill you... or will I *Demon eyes*

Edited by Vergil the Dark Master

Yoooo... There Dark Master man, quite the welcoming introduction there got to applaud you for that. Seems like you're a bit bat-shit crazy, so I guess we won't be asking you to leave you sanity at the door or window..... But, yeah.... welcome an all that fun stuff... Sup, I'm Sven.

• Administrators

Make a trainer card, either:
here- http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/register.html

or

here- http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/import.html

It's for the actual League here. They actually used to display by default, independent of signatures, but the forum breaking in the past month got rid of that, I guess?

^ correct;

It's a feature that'll return as soon as I rememberhow I did it...

~Amethyst

Also welcome Vergil! Quite the personality you've got in the original post :P

Spoiler Alert!

You can locate the 6 fingered man besides the dented garbage can,

You'll see it next to the blind man who can see what only he can see!

• 1 year later...