Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ice Creeeeeeeeeeeeeam

4thWallCeci

Question

A. I really need an Ice Cream of any variety to give to the child in the Sweet Kiss Candy Shop

B. You'd after enough updates, you'd think Ame would give the player the option to just... give the kid money for Ice Cream

C. Would... anyone be willing to trade me a Pokemon with an Ice Cream to give to the kid

23 answers to this question

• Global Mods

I mean if you could just pay him directly it wouldn't be much of a miniquest. And wouldn't the easiest option be to change time/weather for a sunny day to buy one outside the grand hall?

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, MistDrop said:

How... How would I even go aBOUT changing the time or weather???

If you check the weather on an ingame TV and see the weather you want, you should be able to change your computer time to that day of the week. 

.....ooooor you could download waynolts SWM modpack from the mod market and install the select weather component from that

On 8/26/2018 at 1:06 AM, DreamblitzX said:

If you check the weather on an ingame TV and see the weather you want, you should be able to change your computer time to that day of the week. 

.....ooooor you could download waynolts SWM modpack from the mod market and install the select weather component from that

Okay I... I don't think I have the patience for this. Could you please just... hop on Reborn and trade me one???

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, MistDrop said:

Okay I... I don't think I have the patience for this. Could you please just... hop on Reborn and trade me one???

not right now sorry, I'm on mobile. someone else might be though 

The mod is super easy to install/use though which is why I suggested it

Just now, Sayia said:

What's item you exactly need?

Maybe I can trade you it.

I just need an Ice Cream, that's it. Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Blue Moon, doesn't matter. Any of those 4 will do! ((My name for the Online is June btw just in case you're able to

Just now, haribob said:

why do u need the boy to move tho?do u want vanilite?

A. The Vanilite would be nice to have ((although I am doing a Wonderlocke, sooooooo yeah)), and B. I just want something better than standard Potions, since they still only heal for 20 HP