The Road to 731 [Finished]

HahnSolo

Spoiler

Jynx Line event only you might have missed it
Scizor Line -Route 4 where you catch bagon needs to have snow melted 1% encounter rate
Honchkrow Line jasper ward grass Night
Shedinja bug has been fixed from evolving nincada
Turtwig Line Argate circus puzzle
Toxicroak Line event might have missed it
Cherrim Line Peridot ward
Mantyke Tarzan Cove good/Super rod/Fishing?
Scrafty Line Sigline cave/desset
Sigilyph Beryl ward cycle through totem pole with ill fated dolls
Emolga Wild jasper ward
Pumpkaboo Line Soul candle to pumpkins in beryl cemetery 

Yo I can trade you a Honchkrow, a Phantump, a Turtwig a Treevenant,a  Shedinja and a Gourgeist! If you can spare any of these it'd be great: mudbray or mudsdale, komala, pachirisu, mankey or primeape, shelmet or accelgor, comfey, carnivine, smeargle,  starly or staravia or staraptor, spiritomb or even better an odd keystone. My ID is Ichiru

PS. After a little searching in my PC I also got: Jynx, Toxicroak, Scrafty, Kabutops and Bastiodon.

@Starry Knight Most of these 'mons were weather dependent (Which is a pain to set the date to the right one), or events I missed/required items i didn't have anymore. Or have a 1% chance of spawning (I looked for scyther for 3 hours...). I figured it would be easier just to trade them. Thanks for the help though!

@Ichiru I have all the 'mons you are looking for, but only need Gourgeist, Honchkrow, Turtwig, and Shedinja. Any particular 4 of those listed you need the most?

1 minute ago, HahnSolo said:

@Starry Knight Most of these 'mons were weather dependent (Which is a pain to set the date to the right one), or events I missed/required items i didn't have anymore. Or have a 1% chance of spawning (I looked for scyther for 3 hours...). I figured it would be easier just to trade them. 

@Ichiru I have all the 'mons you are looking for, but only need Gourgeist, Honchkrow, Turtwig, and Shedinja. Any particular 4 of those listed you need the most?

Any of them are good, I don't mind. I found an emolga too if you still need it