[Interest Check] 4x Magical Girl Crossover - Battle☆Royale

Shamitako

(working title) 

A bunch of magical girls on the brink of death get sucked into a mysterious new world that promises to make all of their dreams come true. As soon as they arrive in this world each girl is granted a small territory within it that they have complete dominion over. So long as they keep possession of a special gemstone, they maintain control over their territory and can live freely within it. 

But of course, there is a catch. Any magical girl may invade attempt to steal the gemstone of another, adding it and the territory tied to it to their own.

A magical girl's power is tied to her territory and her life to her power. The larger her territory, the more powerful she will be, and should her territory and power be totally eradicated, so too will she be eradicated, vanishing without a trace. 

The characters would, obviously, be magical girls summoned to this world from their death beds and given a second chance at life. What their original universe is would be up to you, you could use a preexisting one, or make up one on the spot to fit the character you want to design. The definition of "magical girl" would also be rather loose, they'd just need to fit all of the following conditions: they have to use magic of some kind to fight, they have to transform from a mundane, powerless, form to a magical one before said fighting, and they must be contracted with some entity that grants them or otherwise aids them in using their power. If you can fit your character into those conditions, you'll be able to play them in this rp. Being an actual girl is not required, but if you're not one, your magical form will be required to be effeminately dressed (or outright female) to compensate. 

I haven't worked out precisely what system I'll be using, but it will likely be guided free-form or a light mechanical system. Either way there will be a large focus on customization to allow easy ports from the original world. 

The game will be primarily pve and rp focused, but pvp will not be prevented. Although early on you'll be very unlikely to encounter another player. As well there will likely be a lot of initial pve combat, but it should stabilize relatively quickly and open up opportunities to rp

That's about all I've got so far, but I'll be working on this a lot in the next few days if I get any interest. 

With Hope, 

Lexi

P.S. Its pronounced Battlestar Royale and is not actually a working title, it is 100% what I'm going with. Fite me

23 minutes ago, Bfroger6 said:

By unlikely to encounter another player at the start, do you mean we're gonna be separated as players and fighting pve alone?

Initially yes. The start of the rp is gonna be a little frantic, and I want to give the players a chance to accumulate some territory before they run into each other

Mechanics

Example characters

Discord (Ask for the Magical Girl role)

I've put together mechanics, yay. Also I neglected to link the Discord above (though I kinda doubt anyone who isn't already there will be interested). The system is a lot less complex than it looks, I just wanted to make my explanation as thorough as possible. If you're confused about anything, please do ask questions and I'll try to clarify ^^