Howdy everybody this is me introducing this random guy form montana (fact thats me)

rustytengo

Well howdy everybody(ok enough of the howdy for now) any way My name is Josh or rusdtytengo or whatever you would like to call me. i have been playing pokemon since it came out back in the 90's have played and beat all the generations though i have no real interest in the whole meta part of the game i play them to have fun well my version of fun anyway.

i found reborn well being bored on youtube one day decided to try it out the next day which is rare because i never download anything like games from the internet but i am really glade that i did because this game rocks love the challenge in the game makes me actually have to think which is very rare.

some basic info for y'all my favorite pokemon type is mainly dark just because umbreon is awesome but i like all of them though i love anything taht just stands there and ignore the other pokemon

i like video games mainly rpgs though not mmo cant (play them anyway)also like books mainly fantasy and adventurer ones and love anime which my favorite i spice and wolf right now (love Holo the wise wolf) love food anykind mostly just not pickles or pineapple any way thats most of what matters so i hope to be around this some more as soon as i figure it out some.

So SEE Y'All LATER

Weeelcome!

why thank u summer

Yoh, great to see someone else thats gotten rid of his sanity.

yeah it made life a

Spice and Wolf fan?

This one is protected. He lives for now.

Welcome!

thank you very much and with the liking of spice and wolf your even more epic then i already thought

Welcome!

Have fun! And our new quote is to burn everyones house down if you are given lemons

thank you i shall keep that in mind though with the heat in Montana right now i think i rather have lemonade well at least until fire season is over

little to boring

Wasn't sure if I should welcome you or what, what with you not even caring to change your avy, but I suppose you deserve something more from such a long standing member such as myself. Welcome back, and hope you stick with reborn. and get a goddamn avy, you minimalist.

Welcome Josh, and i found reborn basically the same way as you; i hope you come to love the game as much as i have, and trust me this game will get inside of you and control your emotions. i never cried during the blind side (which actually happened), but this game made me cry. It was like i didn't want to, but the game looked me in the eyes and said, "CRY LIKE A MAN DAMMIT".

Wasn't sure if I should welcome you or what, what with you not even caring to change your avy, but I suppose you deserve something more from such a long standing member such as myself. Welcome back, and hope you stick with reborn. and get a goddamn avy, you minimalist.[s/]

well i hope this picture helps with your opinion of me if not the picture tells you my though on it

Welcome Josh, and i found reborn basically the same way as you; i hope you come to love the game as much as i have, and trust me this game will get inside of you and control your emotions. i never cried during the blind side (which actually happened), but this game made me cry. It was like i didn't want to, but the game looked me in the eyes and said, "CRY LIKE A MAN DAMMIT".

thank u hope i do to so degree as well

lol, that's better, mr tuxedo mask. hard to take anyone seriously if they have the blank avatar thing.

thats good the only reason i did not put one up right away was because i did not know what i wanted to put up