Monkeeman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm aiming for around January for the next episode

I've only started realizing that "Reborn" was just the "League" that was run on PO. and when the hype for episode 8 came out is when i found it it was a game, so I never know how long the usual episode took to release. So you actually had me convinced it would be in January XD

• Administrators

Ah, actually, that's not so much the issue

Intelligent Ame decided it would be a good idea to make Episode 9 split into four alternate story-lines, thereby quadrupling her work.

She has not enjoyed it so far.

ep. 7 ended after you defeated aya

but to be fair i didnt think this was a long episode :(

Ah. Was made doubly short for me because Siggy, Bennett, and Serra were uncannily easy to beat. Serra was hilarious. 2 crits, 2 burns, a missed Blizzard, and my Sunny Day Magmar swept Lava Plume swept all 6 without even dying.

Edit: I don't mind waiting for something as cool as that sounds Ame.

Edited by AppleJuice

Intelligent Ame decided it would be a good idea to make Episode 9 split into four alternate story-lines, thereby quadrupling her work.

4 story lines? Awesome! I thought their might have to be two, depending on whether we fought the doctor or not in the last episode. But 4? This just means I am going to have to do a second play-through. Ame, you are the best!

Wait, how are you splitting it into four story lines?

• Administrators

It's not like huge changes or anything, just there are four possible outcomes to an event depending on your actions. They all re-converge by the end of the episode. Kind of like Corey's alternate story thing.

It's not like huge changes or anything, just there are four possible outcomes to an event depending on your actions. They all re-converge by the end of the episode. Kind of like Corey's alternate story thing.

Corey had an alternate story...?

Also, can we do all of the different ways, or can we only do one?

Are you trying to drive me nuts? not even past the second gym and now I'm just like frothing at the mouth. alternate storylines? MUST HAVE THEM ALL GARK.

sdlkfsdf there should be some sort of progress tracker of the entirety of completition. but then again, getting 100% on it would drive me up the wall for days. >W< I love this thing so far ;w;

I can't help but wonder if there will be new events, and pathline exclusive pokemons. uwaaa, that would be fun and just the different story depths? >W<

I probs sound nuts at this point but I really, really can't wait. ¬w¬

How bout TM's for this next episode? Is there gonna be a few more to add a bit of variety?

(and not entirely related but where is the teaser for episode 9 at the end of episode 8? It said to visit somewhere but I totally missed where to go to find it.)