Cotton Candy Altaria (Re-color)

Rainlove

Okay so I found this beautiful Altaria sprite here on this link:

Spoiler

I immediately fell in love ❤️. Altaria is probably my favorite Pokemon, so I decided to recolor it based on this beautiful sprite (Credits to whoever made it)

Spoiler

334s_1.png.7bb97ac99c816f95afeee62442194a88.png

I tried looking for the back portion but couldn't find it. Therefore, I colored it myself following the unknown artist's pattern. Here are the final results. All yours if you wanna use it~~

Spoiler

334s_1.png.11cdbff0660847d3f262da081b9835f1.png334sb_1.png.f1d171992806b8dcc4e4be3f0ae2a934.png334sb.png.b6d316b1a9deebea194ee15326845386.png334s.png.26ea1c0956767ac5a724d1846012a94b.png

• Like 2

• Global Mods

Ah! That was my draft for shiny altaria for the Rejuvenation community shiny spriting project before V9.

In the end Jan decided to go with the more simple design for mega altaria without the fancy tail (or the wing sprinkles from the other draft), and a gold body instead of white though.  

I never made a backsprite for it because it the tail was kinda slow for me to do, so I was only going to do the back if Jan decided to use it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DreamblitzX said:

Ah! That was my draft for shiny altaria for the Rejuvenation community shiny spriting project before V9.

In the end Jan decided to go with the more simple design for mega altaria without the fancy tail (or the wing sprinkles from the other draft), and a gold body without instead of white though.  

I never made a backsprite for it because it the tail was kinda slow for me to do, so I was only going to do the back if Jan decided to use it.

You made these sprites! You're super talented ^.^ I simply love the use of colors ❤️ I hope it's okay with you me doing the back sprite?

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Rainlove said:

You made these sprites! You're super talented ^.^ I simply love the use of colors ❤️ I hope it's okay with you me doing the back sprite?

Yea it's definitely cool! nice to see it finished so that it's usable by people in-game. That shiny spriting project was actually my first foray into spriting, but I'm pretty proud at how a lot of them turned out. mostly because they were largely just color replacements, I think if I was actually drawing out the shapes, they wouldn't be very good lol.  

One thing to note is that while the sprites are 196x196, we were supposed to keep all the pixels 2x2 to keep the style consistent and proper or whatever, so for editing it's actually better to resize them to 92x92, then resize it back at the end.

• Upvote 1