Ranked League of Legends

Mashew

DON'T RANKED UNTIL YOU HAVE 500 WINS AND PREFERABLY 50+ MORE WINS THAN LOSSES AND CAN PLAY EVERY ROLE COMPETENTLY

Surprisingly I'm going to have to agree with this. If you want to go into Ranked I would recommend you have an idea of how to play a each role effectively. you never know what to expect and if you're forced into a role you're not comfortable with then maybe ranked isn't for you just yet. I do not suggest going in after hitting level 30. Practice draft if you are unsure of ranked because there aren't many differences other than being "ranked". other than that If you do plan on entering Ranked queues then i wish you the best of luck.

^ Too true.

Jumped into Solo Queue when I only knew how to support and mid was horrifying during placements. You should be confident in at least 3+ roles, but you would be better off knowing how to play every role effectively when you start ranking. Duo Queuing with friends also helps if you aren't feeling too confident about ranking alone.

Alright, uh, Hiya. MIKEY'S ALIVE?! NO WAY! HE PLAYS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AND IS LEVEL 30?! GASP! *Shot*

Alright, cutting to the chase.

MikeyBladeMaster is my summoner name, ADC/Support/Sorta top (I guess), is my game!

I might only be bronze division I, but I pack a mean punch in my ADC/Support, haven't played top yet in ranked, but I'm /sorta/ prepared for it!

Let me in and let's pwn some noobs! *Shot so much*

DON'T RANKED UNTIL YOU HAVE 500 WINS AND PREFERABLY 50+ MORE WINS THAN LOSSES AND CAN PLAY EVERY ROLE COMPETENTLY

HEY! If you scare away the scrubs, there won't be any left to stomp on!

What if we want to be scrubs.

Mizunashi Akari is my name not in placement but level 29. Prepare me for the big boys pls. adc, top, and mid I can do good in but I can do anything pls respond. ;_; I am extremely good at listening.

sign me up to be a filler ill play whatever role i know how to kill things so ye

edit: i played ranked as a fresh level 30 and got silver 5 in my promos but that's because i'm #basedhedron or because i get carried

Edited by Hedron

Err I'm the newb here but myuur!

Mitternatch is my name, and I ain't ranked in solo queue yet. Been doing 3's as Kayle lately instead. Thee hee. Though I think I'll end up Bronze 4 or 5, but I'm pessimistic and think I'm not good so it's moot point. XD

And I prefer Support generally, but I can swing just about anything. My champion pool is just small that's all ;.; (I own about 26 champions in total, and a good 7-9 out of them are supports. Hahaha. XD) I relatively know how to Jungle/mid/top/adc; I'm not top tier, but I can generally handle myself as long as people are not totally retarded. I just hate purple. I hate purple. I suck at purple. goshburn the purple. (and I'm not the best with ganks. Christ. X.x)

Item wise though I tend to fuck up or just pick what I think is best for the situation.. which leads to weird builds, such as support Morgana. What? It works if you aren't stupid! XD

In any case, I started playing ranked without all dem requirements and I did fine. :<< ain't gonna learn if you don't get facestomped either. Then again, I only got level 30 late season 2. XD

But yeah. purdy much that's it.