Pokemon Reborn General Thread!

Diana

To avoid the like seven billion topics made every day, if there's some comment on the gane that doesn't fit in the questions thread, feel free to deposit it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here!

Just making sure, but there's no Move Tutor thus far, correct? Just the Move Relearner and the Move Deleter?

Also where do I start the Daycare sidequest in Obsidia? I heard a Meteor mention it and I've heard it talked about but I havent seen anything for it quite yet..

EDIT: Also, are all "Dream World" abilities accessible? I ask because I really want a Justified Lucario. Should I keep reseting the trade with the girl at Apophyl until I get a Prankster Riolu?

Edited by JohnnyBR

• Administrators

Seems to me like lots of people are a little confused with the Chrysolia Forest, and I know Ashka in particular hated the Railnet puzzle, so would anyone be opposed to me recording a video of either of those for reference?

This includes you, Ame, since, well, I get a bit of assistance from you in testing and idk if it's fair to be giving out things knowing that >>

Don't get too cozy with Chrysolia in its current state. Having said that, do as you will.

Don't tell me you're making it harder.. D: after I finally figured out the route to Spinel and back. FML lol

• Administrators

Nonono, actually. There's one part where you walk behind a tree and it's much less visible than I intended it to be, so that should be easier.

Among other things that happen in episode 9

Ah okay I like Chrysolia Forest because it so unexpected of a forest for me . I literally died laughing at the guy falling out of the sky cause it was so random. It's fine imo but I really think needs a nerf is Aya. Soooo OP like Super effective moves for every type. .-.

Ah okay I like Chrysolia Forest because it so unexpected of a forest for me . I literally died laughing at the guy falling out of the sky cause it was so random. It's fine imo but I really think needs a nerf is Aya. Soooo OP like Super effective moves for every type. .-.

Lol i totally agree with the floating guy. I was playing while i was waiting for my turn in a smash tourney at my house and my friend was like " hey where you at in that game now?" and then we both saw the guy fly by the screen and he was like "All right, where the fuck are you right now?" I think i enjoyed the other thing in spinel town even more when the girl is just chilling in her house and then all of her furniture disappears and she is like "I don't even, what?"

Lol i totally agree with the floating guy. I was playing while i was waiting for my turn in a smash tourney at my house and my friend was like " hey where you at in that game now?" and then we both saw the guy fly by the screen and he was like "All right, where the fuck are you right now?" I think i enjoyed the other thing in spinel town even more when the girl is just chilling in her house and then all of her furniture disappears and she is like "I don't even, what?"

Ahaha , the girl in her house made me laugh but then I felt bad because if we never went in there she'd still have her furniture.