looking to trade starters for starters! EDIT: PLEASE CLOSE!

Jacob Ludwig

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jacob Ludwig said:

Mine is same as my name "Jacob Ludwig" make sure the first 2 of each are capital and there is a space between the 2.

the users aren't case sensitive techinally I can type in SNORLAX and it would still go through

@Starry Knight well I wanted my character to esentually be ME. SO I gave my character my name and did my best to base it's design off myself, hair colors wrong unfortuanately but sadly there was no brown.

Better than me, I like playing as opposite gender usually, though used an old copy of my boyfriend's file to breed

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Better than me, I like playing as opposite gender usually, though used an old copy of my boyfriend's file to breed

that's cool my characters the same gender as me male, but I gave my character my first and last name, the only thing I didn't give it was the right hair color sadly again because there was no brown option and my middle name.

also I am sorry if I got your gender confused at any point, um I hope I didn't upset you at all.

Everyone I mean everyone just assumes everyone is male lol I was just slightly annoyed but to be fair it states right on the left profile thing I am a female

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Everyone I mean everyone just assumes everyone is male lol I was just slightly annoyed but to be fair it states right on the left profile thing I am a female

yeah sorry I don't think most people see that because of how tiny that text is, so I am sorry to hear about that, that must be frustrating, um in any case I hope that people (including me of course) don't make that mistake anymore.

2 minutes ago, Jacob Ludwig said:

yeah sorry I don't think most people see that because of how tiny that text is, so I am sorry to hear about that, that must be frustrating, um in any case I hope that people (including me of course) don't make that mistake anymore.

Meh it'll happen again, I can assume you don't need a froakie egg correct?