looking to trade starters for starters! EDIT: PLEASE CLOSE!

Jacob Ludwig

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jacob Ludwig said:

okay now I just need a few more minutes to get more charmander eggs, let me know if you want any froakie eggs. or something instead.

Whatever good for you, I'm not picky

Start to get unfezant??? Pidove evolves into Unfezant

also thank you for the info! 🙂 I really appreciate it!

I'll brb you need 14 Pokemon/eggs for the remainder of what you asked for, though I would be happy with Rattata or common stuff caught with pokeballs if that would be easier for you

Roof tops of the town with florinas gym or Ilolia valley you can find pidove/tranquil to get unfezant

3 minutes ago, Indianlgcy said:

@Jacob Ludwig I'm assuming you were replying to me. If so, anything in particular you want?

Give him the torchic egg I'll keep mine

yes, um just about any pokemon is good for me, just so long as it isn't tooo common if you know what I mean, just keep in mind this mostly to focus on starters.

Going to trade a single pokemon with someone else real quick

2 minutes ago, Jacob Ludwig said:

@Starry Knight

I got all of them except the torchic egg. also he wanted a froakie so I was going to get him a egg for it from my greninja.

Indianlgcy wanted froakie, I do not care, so it was beneficial to both since you would both get what you want, also I'm a girl. they have a torchic egg for you that they offered so you both have something the other wants therefor I said you two trade those two eggs I got everything else for you though