looking to trade starters for starters! EDIT: PLEASE CLOSE!

Jacob Ludwig

Hey so if anyone has any of the grass, fire and water starters I am looking to trade for the eggs of course, in exchange for my own starter eggs, mainly because I am missing a lot of other starters myself and figured there are probably others in my perdicament too, so feel free to message me if interested, also if you don't have starters other pokemon are excepted too! 🙂 hopefully this helps anyone else like me! 🙂 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Jacob Ludwig said:

Hey so if anyone has any of the grass, fire and water starters I am looking to trade for the eggs of course, in exchange for my own starter eggs, mainly because I am missing a lot of other starters myself and figured there are probably others in my perdicament too, so feel free to message me if interested, also if you don't have starters other pokemon are excepted too! 🙂 hopefully this helps anyone else like me! 🙂 

I have all the starters, which ones do you need? I will keep them as eggs for you even

@Starry Knight

I need quite a few, also I am currently in ep 18 so if you can still work with that, that would be great! 🙂 as for which ones I need pretty much all except for about 5-7 of them I already have fenniken, froakie, tepig, piplup, and 1 or 2 others that I have to look for in my pc oh and charmander. all the rest are what I need espically the grass starters. I can trade you ether the eggs of these starters or the hatched ones. Just let me know which ones you would prefer.

1 minute ago, Jacob Ludwig said:

@Starry Knight

I need quite a few, also I am currently in ep 18 so if you can still work with that, that would be great! 🙂 as for which ones I need pretty much all except for about 5-7 of them I already have fenniken, froakie, tepig, piplup, and 1 or 2 others that I have to look for in my pc oh and charmander. all the rest are what I need espically the grass starters. I can trade you ether the eggs of these starters or the hatched ones. Just let me know which ones you would prefer.

As I said I have all them, I'm not looking for anything in particular, anything I can release is amazing in my books

oh also I don't know if you can get one yet, but can you trade me a egg of a alohan vulpix?

Do you need an egg specifically? I have a low level one that I was using for breeding that you can have, I got my cute little shiny one but yes you can catch them in the icy caves by baryril* ward

Yeah unless you have a shiny male Rockruff or midnight Lycanrock with good IVs

also I don't care much about stats they will be for story line/ my team/ maybe future-breeding (not sure on this one) but ultimately I am not much of a pvp player, so stats don't matter too much to me.

Techincally every pokmon except ledgendary/mythical pokemon are availble

ah okay well I got two charmander eggs to trade you, so let me know when you are ready, also for the pokemon I would like to hatch them myself, because of the trainer id, if you understand. Also I was wondering about the alohan vulpix egg? are you able to do that one?

Just now, Jacob Ludwig said:

ah okay well I got two charmander eggs to trade you, so let me know when you are ready, also for the pokemon I would like to hatch them myself, because of the trainer id, if you understand. Also I was wondering about the alohan vulpix egg? are you able to do that one?

Yes that's fine

Just now, Jacob Ludwig said:

also I meant, can you catch the pokemon" slivahy or something? and if so where do you go to catch it?

You cannot breed Ledgendary/Mythical pokemon with the exception of manaphy/Phione so yes you obtain Type:Null and the evolve it for Silvally, you need acess to 7th St to do so

We will have to trade in rounds of 5, You request me my User is Snorlax, I'm already on waiting

5 minutes ago, Jacob Ludwig said:

also I will get to you on reborn in one sec,just give me a minute.

Spoiler

By the water plant enterence in 7th St turn to the left battle the lady and begin the quest

Spoiler

Carvanha, luxray, unfezant will be needed as well

Back on and waiting, 5 eggs T a time I mentioned since you can't have a 6 party of eggs