Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Crobat

nlymark

Question

15 answers to this question

• Administrators

Not, really you can just visit the salon place in Obsidia Ward and use the barber 4-6 times to max out your Golbat's happiness.

There are friendship berries in the Department Store eventually, on maybe floor 4 I think?

I'm not sure if it's more or less expensive but it seems less to me.

I used it 5 times but he still hasn't evolved :(

Im also going broke lol is there a good way to make money without fighting trainers?

NOPE.

Not reliably, at least- there's rare bones and star pieces in the mining rocks but other than that I'd stick to the above NOPE

Well there is an extremely easy way, put all the pokemon that you got through trades in your party and go to the game corner and play the lottery. You can end up getting quite hefty amount of ultra balls and a few pp ups (suggest you write the dates down so you remember) if you can the date on the calendar. I did this and ended up with 40 plus ultra balls and 15 pp ups before I sold a few, to stock up on healing items except potions.

Quick Thought. Does candy help your pokemon grow friendly? I remember a quote from an npc that said something about candy and friendly (They were in the same sentence at least) Does this mean that if we feed our pokemon 20+ Common candies they will love us? Because I don't need a high level chimeco, i just need one to get my bulbasaur.

Quick Thought. Does candy help your pokemon grow friendly? I remember a quote from an npc that said something about candy and friendly (They were in the same sentence at least) Does this mean that if we feed our pokemon 20+ Common candies they will love us? Because I don't need a high level chimeco, i just need one to get my bulbasaur.

This topic is a bit old for you to be asking that, don't you think? ^^

Anyway, i don't think Common Candies affect the hapiness of a pokemon... All the other candies affect it though (Cuz, well... common candy is a simple candy, "common", so i don't know why it would affect the hapiness of a pokemon...)

Can anyone confirm this though? Then i'll lock this topic...

I used it 5 times but he still hasn't evolved :(

Im also going broke lol is there a good way to make money without fighting trainers?

There are about 4 star pieces (5k each) hidden around the Citae. I don't know if you got them already, but if you haven't, go there and spam Z while walking randomly, you'll find them.

This topic is a bit old for you to be asking that, don't you think? ^^

Anyway, i don't think Common Candies affect the hapiness of a pokemon... All the other candies affect it though (Cuz, well... common candy is a simple candy, "common", so i don't know why it would affect the hapiness of a pokemon...)

Can anyone confirm this though? Then i'll lock this topic...

Common Candies don't affect it. Only those berries that lower stats. (That's how I got a Chimeco)