E18 Battle Help

arceus342

Spoiler

I'm getting absolutely bodied by the double battle. No matter what combo I try to do things in I get absolutely shot down. Help plz 😞 

Team I'm working with right now is:

Mamoswine L87 - Rain Dance, Ice Shard, Blizzard, EQ

Metagross L86 - Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Psychic

Greninja L88 - Smack Down, Waterfall, Extrasensory, Night Slash

Gardevoir L88 - Psychic, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, *rn I have Charge Beam but nothing's set* (Telepathy)

Drought Ninetales L88 - Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Heat Wave, Flamethrower

Excadrill L88 - Swords Dance, EQ, Smart Strike, Drill Run

My plan with this team was to have Mamoswine and Metagross out front to get rid of that friggin Ribombee before it could put up a Sticky Web since it's got a Focus Sash. Regardless of what I do after, though, I always end up losing.

I have the following pokemon in my box that could potentially be useful as well for this fight:

Aegislash L87 - Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Iron Head

Hawlucha L88 - Swords Dance, Flying Press, HJK, Sky Drop

Magnezone L88 - Rain Dance, Flash Cannon, Discharge, Metal Sound (don't ask)

Noivern L85 - Hurricane, Boomburst, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse

Charizard L86 - it only knows fire moves because I fished it out of the crater atop Pyrous Mountain

Plz let me know if there's something you can see that I'm missing in order how to beat this friggin thing.

Really appreciate it!

12 minutes ago, arceus342 said:
  Hide contents

I'm getting absolutely bodied by the double battle. No matter what combo I try to do things in I get absolutely shot down. Help plz 😞 

Team I'm working with right now is:

Mamoswine L87 - Rain Dance, Ice Shard, Blizzard, EQ

Metagross L86 - Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Psychic

Greninja L88 - Smack Down, Waterfall, Extrasensory, Night Slash

Gardevoir L88 - Psychic, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, *rn I have Charge Beam but nothing's set* (Telepathy)

Drought Ninetales L88 - Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Heat Wave, Flamethrower

Excadrill L88 - Swords Dance, EQ, Smart Strike, Drill Run

My plan with this team was to have Mamoswine and Metagross out front to get rid of that friggin Ribombee before it could put up a Sticky Web since it's got a Focus Sash. Regardless of what I do after, though, I always end up losing.

I have the following pokemon in my box that could potentially be useful as well for this fight:

Aegislash L87 - Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Iron Head

Hawlucha L88 - Swords Dance, Flying Press, HJK, Sky Drop

Magnezone L88 - Rain Dance, Flash Cannon, Discharge, Metal Sound (don't ask)

Noivern L85 - Hurricane, Boomburst, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse

Charizard L86 - it only knows fire moves because I fished it out of the crater atop Pyrous Mountain

Plz let me know if there's something you can see that I'm missing in order how to beat this friggin thing.

Really appreciate it!

Spoiler

In that double battle, choose either Cain or Shelly's team to take out first. Once you've taken out one person's team, then sweep the other. Take many healing items because you're gonna need it.

Why does your Aegislash not have King's Shield? Without that move, you can't go back to Shield Form.

For your battle strategy, I'm not really sure.
You could try Hypnosis on Gardevoir and hope it lands, so you can double-team one of the two opponents.
You could teach Excadrill Rapid Spin to get rid of webs if they land, but I don't know if Ribombee had other status moves that would be crippling.
Perhaps you could slap a choice scarf on Magnezone and spam Discharges to abuse the field? You have ground-types and Gardevoir to dodge them.