LF Some mons [Closed]

Trufa

Hey guys, I'm doing some breeding here for future runs and I would like some mons:

- Yanma with Signal Beam as egg move if possible;

- Wimpod with Aqua Jet as egg move if possible;

- Dewpider with Sticky Web as egg move if possible;

- Durant;

- Combee;

- Anorith with Cross Poison and Knock off as egg moves if possible;

- Pinsir with Close Combat as egg move;

- Squirtle with Aqua Ring and Aura Sphere as egg moves if possible;

Those don't need any specific IVs, but if comes with 5 I would be glad, also, I can breed egg moves, but would be easier if they already have  xD

Also:

- Bulbasaur with Ingrain and Giga Drain as egg moves (Sludge bomb if you have the TM by any chance) and specific IVs for Hidden Power FIRE  < Already got!

I can trade back some 5 IV mons (some random, some good) with good or random natures, they are:

Staryu, Charmander, Heracross, Budew (no good IVs but has Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory and Leaf Storm as egg moves), Pichu, Espurr, Vanillite, Rhyhorn, Sewaddle, Trapinch, Misdreavus (Nasty Plot), Froakie, Zubat, Snorunt, Abra, Scyther, Gastly, Drilbur, Swablu, Sneasel, Axew, Chatot (Boomburst and Nasty Plot), Shroomish, Torchic and Starly. 

I can also trade good Salandit or Sewaddle (have 30 in one status) or a 6 IV Roselia for that Bulbasaur.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Trufa

42 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Hey guys, I'm doing some breeding here for future runs and I would like some mons:

- Yanma with Signal Beam as egg move if possible;

- Wimpod with Aqua Jet as egg move if possible;

- Dewpider with Sticky Web as egg move if possible;

- Durant;

- Combee;

- Anorith with Cross Poison and Knock off as egg moves if possible;

- Pinsir with Close Combat as egg move;

- Squirtle with Aqua Ring and Aura Sphere as egg moves if possible;

Those don't need any specific IVs, but if comes with 5 I would be glad, also, I can breed egg moves, but would be easier if they already have  xD

Also:

- Bulbasaur with Ingrain and Giga Drain as egg moves (Sludge bomb if you have the TM by any chance) and specific IVs for Hidden Power FIRE

I can trade back some 5 IV mons (some random, some good) with good or random natures, they are:

Staryu, Charmander, Heracross, Budew (no good IVs but has Sludge Bomb, Extrasensory and Leaf Storm as egg moves), Pichu, Espurr, Vanillite, Rhyhorn, Sewaddle, Trapinch, Misdreavus (Nasty Plot), Froakie, Zubat, Snorunt, Abra, Scyther, Gastly, Drilbur, Swablu, Sneasel, Axew, Chatot (Boomburst and Nasty Plot), Shroomish, Torchic and Starly. 

I can also trade good Salandit or Sewaddle (have 30 in one status) or a 6 IV Roselia for that Bulbasaur.

Thanks in advance!

I'll breed them for you except the Bulbasaur, I can't do specific HPs very well I can try but it's very unlikely for me to get it.

Have combee, squirtle

Will take chatot have everything else

1 hour ago, Trufa said:

@StarryDreamerKitten Thanks! I'll trade any of other 5IV, even if you don't want them 😄 

Not really nessicary, will take something I can release, trying to spring clean my boxes anyways so having more good stuff is kinda counter productive lol

@Trufa Dewpider with Sticky Web as egg move if possible is not possible till next episode unfortunately

the combee I hatched is 4 IVs but female with decent IVs in the 2 X's or I hatched a shiny 5 IV male one