Lexi's Darkest Dungeon Reborn

Shamitako

Since wolfox made a thread for his, ima make a thread for mine

I'm doing a Darkest Dungeon run wherein I sacrifice my fellow rebornians at the altar of bad rng and eldritch horrors

If you're willing to sacrifice your name to the cause, I've got a list. Feel free to call dibs on any class you like, but preferably pick open ones if you actually want used. Or just offer your name and I'll slap you on an open class when I need it

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FLWxVFjglUrbKk4kkJuXE7j0suQMdTnYfvM_lzuAVA4/edit?usp=drivesdk

EDIT: Oh, and if anything interesting happens with you, I'll mention it over here

With Hope (and a bit of horrible death), 

Lexi

Sadly, our good friend Breakfast of Pot, the Occultist, has died from his sixth heart attack. A moment of silence. RIP in RIP

rip_breakfast.PNG

In other news, I'm now hiring an Occultist! Let me know if tentacles and unreliable healing are something you'd be interested in!

1 hour ago, Kuro von Einzbern said:

In other news, I'm now hiring an Occultist! Let me know if tentacles and unreliable healing are something you'd be interested in!

I don't mind possibly dying in both your and Wolfox's runs if you will have me.