Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You buy the linkstone from a guy at the grand staircase, and this has been posted many times so the answer should be out there if you look.

could do without the attitude thank you nd i was already here so why searh

Hei guys, does anyone know where to find a Starly? I see him on the roofs but I don't know how to reach there..

after you beat 2nd gym i guess go into the house next to the game corner talk to the guy in red he will let u up to the rooftop garden this is the location of starly but it will only appear if the weather is window check your local television for a weather forecast

the results are in: and Luvdisc still sucks! yay!

In a 6 on 6 battle between myself and Lunar081 with Luvdisc vs Finneon: all the luvdisc were knocked out without a single loss of a finneon.

Just everyone wait for MEGALUVDISC!

Edited by Delhezi

I don't think their is currently a way the tm is not the game and the mienshao family pokemon are not in the game yet either so can't get it as an egg move

not in the game yet

I don't think that was on purpose.Get a flying type or levitate user? btw I'm pretty sure most of Aya's pokemon have icy wind so careful with torterra

I don't think their is currently a way the tm is not the game and the mienshao family pokemon are not in the game yet either so can't get it as an egg move

not in the game yet

I don't think that was on purpose.Get a flying type or levitate user? btw I'm pretty sure most of Aya's pokemon have icy wind so careful with torterra

yeah figuring out my team is totally fucked against her lol it sucks, do you or anyone here know of a good counter I could find to help my cause

My team: Torterra lvl 45 razor leaf, leech seed, synthesis, earthquake

Arbok lvl 42 glare, crunch, stockpile, swallow (terrible moveset I know)

Sharpedo lvl 42 aqua jet, crunch, ice fang, taunt

Magmar lvl 41 sunny day, lava plume. faint attack, smokescreen

Scrafty lvl 45 crunch, brick break, facade, hi jump kick

bibarel lvl 17 rock smash, cut, strength, surf(when I get it) its a lifesaver ;)

what about oval stone for chansey?

you can find while mining

As for Aya I heard magnezone and gardvoir are helpful against here though I didn't use them, personally spiritomb was really helpful for me against Aya it put major threats to sleep, checks gengar with sucker punch, and can easily set up with nasty plot though I also had a meganium with light screen so that helped it stay alive.

As for Aya I heard magnezone and gardvoir are helpful against here though I didn't use them, personally spiritomb was really helpful for me against Aya it put major threats to sleep, checks gengar with sucker punch, and can easily set up with nasty plot though I also had a meganium with light screen so that helped it stay alive.

I want screeners! lol i want a light clay dual screener

but anywho where is spiritomb? Im sure I could train him up pretty swiftly with unknowns(where is that at again?)

Thanks for replying I appreciate it!

got a chansey but it doesnt have healer ability is there any way I can change it or should I just not use it?? saved already

Unfortunately there is no way to get Healer on Chansey regardless anyway. It is a known glitch that Pokemon with three abilities cannot obtain their Dream World ability.