Ask Your Questions: Locations, Storyline And Other Stuff

The Fush

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just going to say: The right way is not down, it's to the left... You're not seeing the right path mate...

Pay a little more attention, and you'll notice...

I actually went down there and screenshotted just in case someone asked if I went down there.

Also I literally walked into every wall in that room to try to go left and still can't figure out what to do.

I've watched some let's play and saw that they didn't have the same stuff.

Edit: Nvm I'm dumb, that one spot though. Anyway, thanks for helping

Edited by supermandanny

• 1 month later...

I need help with the under ground Railnet puzzle to save the kids and how do i do it and also I would like screenshots please

Watch that, even though its outdated. You can pause the video while you play so you work along with it.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know which key(s) to press to switch from the pick axe to the hammer (and vice versa) for the mining kit? It was the Z key before it changed to the talk button, but now I can't figure it out...

EDIT: Oops, sorry if I am necroposting here. Maybe someone should lock this since we have an Ep 13 help thread?

Edited by DarkLight

Does anyone know which key(s) to press to switch from the pick axe to the hammer (and vice versa) for the mining kit? It was the Z key before it changed to the talk button, but now I can't figure it out...

EDIT: Oops, sorry if I am necroposting here. Maybe someone should lock this since we have an Ep 13 help thread?

Hmm. I wouldn't really say this is necroposting since this thread is for help in general.

Anyways, I believe the key to switch is the SHIFT key.

EDIT: I wished the guy who gave you the Mining Kit explained the controls as I had no clue as well for awhile til I asked.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

I know move tutors are in the game starting on 7th Street and going on into the circus area but I can't remember the moves taught by each available tutor, can someone post the current move tutor list of all move tutors currently in the game? I need the info in the off chance the elemental punches are available yet.

I know move tutors are in the game starting on 7th Street and going on into the circus area but I can't remember the moves taught by each available tutor, can someone post the current move tutor list of all move tutors currently in the game? I need the info in the off chance the elemental punches are available yet.

I do remember that there were no elemental punches down in 7th Street (I've been there too often). However, I don't believe they are there in the circus either.

Hmm. I wouldn't really say this is necroposting since this thread is for help in general.

Anyways, I believe the key to switch is the SHIFT key.

EDIT: I wished the guy who gave you the Mining Kit explained the controls as I had no clue as well for awhile til I asked.

I am trying to mine for the elemental plates now. But the SHIFT key didn't change it either.

I do remember that there were no elemental punches down in 7th Street (I've been there too often). However, I don't believe they are there in the circus either.

I am trying to mine for the elemental plates now. But the SHIFT key didn't change it either.

Well I know that since I don't remember them in those places in episode 12, just wondering if anyone who continued from the end of episode 12 found said tutors if they found them yet (assuming they exist in any of the new areas or if any of said moves were added to the current tutors' listings). If not thats ok I wanted to ask since I'm wanting to start with an adamant charmander for when (and if) we actually get mega evolutions down the road. Flare Blitz on either a normal charizard or MegaCharizard X cn do massive damage but having Thunder Punch in either case is a major boon for it whatever the circumstance may be so I wanted to check to see if they existed yet. This also suits my needs for a Fly user when that HM is added in in whatever update Ame plans to add that in.

I may as well go with a special sweeper instead for now in this case if the punches haven't been put in yet.

Well I know that since I don't remember them in those places in episode 12, just wondering if anyone who continued from the end of episode 12 found said tutors if they found them yet (assuming they exist in any of the new areas or if any of said moves were added to the current tutors' listings). If not thats ok I wanted to ask since I'm wanting to start with an adamant charmander for when (and if) we actually get mega evolutions down the road. Flare Blitz on either a normal charizard or MegaCharizard X cn do massive damage but having Thunder Punch in either case is a major boon for it whatever the circumstance may be so I wanted to check to see if they existed yet. This also suits my needs for a Fly user when that HM is added in in whatever update Ame plans to add that in.

I may as well go with a special sweeper instead for now in this case if the punches haven't been put in yet.

I'm pretty sure Megas will be postgame.

Aw man, I'll go in-game and try it out then :T I haven't mined in ages so yea.

EDIT: Well, then. I tried pretty much every key and none worked for me.. I really hope that the new episode didn't mess it up/Ame changed the keys.

7th Street Move Tutor Moves: Spite, Worry Seed, Magic Coat, Trick, Ominous Wind, Fury Cutter, Electroweb, Gastro Acid, Iron Defense, Snore, Headbutt, Heal Bell, Rollout, Bug Bite.

Agate Carnival Move Tutor Moves: Sky Attack, Uproar, Last Resort, Ancient Power, Vacuum Wave, Bounce, Drill Run.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

• 1 year later...

Where do I go after Lauragave me the two keys? South Adventurine forest is blocked by tall grass and I don't know where to go. She just says north and nothing else

Go to the tree in the maze at Vanhanen Castle.

EDIT: My bad I read Laura as Luna. Njab guided you in the right direction.

Edited by ShadowStar77

I've never been in Vanhanen Castle before lol. Is that a new place near Tanzan mountain? Or should I go back to reborn city and find it?

you have to clear route 1 stuff first, use all bouffallants,pinsir and heracross to clear the way

vanhahen castle is in the most east part of route 1