Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Darn, when the girl said that the morphing thing isn't cute I thought it was a Ditto... althought a Castform is fine, too...

So uh, are there any other Dittos in the game save from the one that Team Meteor imprisoned?

There is only one Ditto :(

ChocolateChip: petilil should be over on the left side of the park behind the cut tree. I actually found mine on a normal day because the first sunny day I got wasn't until I had gotten to Chrysolia forest/Hidden Cove and I got petilil pretty early right after I defeated the Tangrowth in the park.

Benks: there's one on azurine island http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4392&hl=%2Bshiny+%2Bstone

Thanks for your help! I was able to find it.

This is quite strange, because I just caught Petilil this morning, and I finished Ep 9...a bug, perhaps?

Poliwag is in the wild grass in Tanzan cove during the day.

Cubone is in the wild grass in the Bysbyxion Wasteland at night.

Both are quite rare, so good luck!

Is poliwag weather based cause I am there constantly to level up my pokes and I haven't seen a single one

Also is there another department store sticker? I see people buying the type gems aha

Edited by notnotjohn

there is a guy in lower peridite ward who asks for 50$ when you talk to him, he is blocking the only entrence to a spot witha house. how do you get the guy to move?

Keep giving him money, it might take a while, but you get a ralts in one of the buildings.

Alright, just gonna say that Petilil requires you to beat Florinia first before she will appear. This is to the other person who wanted her. Now to figure out when I can get starly cause can't find one on the roof top garden for now..

Alright, just gonna say that Petilil requires you to beat Florinia first before she will appear. This is to the other person who wanted her. Now to figure out when I can get starly cause can't find one on the roof top garden for now..

I wondered if that was the case, but somebody also said that they were able to catch her/him literally right after defeating the Tangrowth /: So I don't know.

I caught Starly there in windy weather yesterday. Or the day before I think it was.

I would love to have a starly, Have an idea where i can find 1?

You have to beat Florinia and then go back to the apartment complex where the old guy said Those kids always leaving the door open to the secret garden, something along those lines there will now be a kid in there playing a game, he'll apologize for his words and wanted to stay on Fern's good side and let you up to the secret garden. It has to be a windy day and you'll see a Starly chillin on the edge.

You have to beat Florinia and then go back to the apartment complex where the old guy said Those kids always leaving the door open to the secret garden, something along those lines there will now be a kid in there playing a game, he'll apologize for his words and wanted to stay on Fern's good side and let you up to the secret garden. It has to be a windy day and you'll see a Starly chillin on the edge.

So i just have to beat the 2d gym and go to the secret garden etc?