Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I have another question-does anybody know if it is possible to obtain every evolutionary stone through mining shiny rocks? I am asking this because I'm trying to evolve my togetic into a togekiss.

I don't know if you can get it mining or not /: But there's definitely one on Azurine Island hidden in one of the rocks.

ChocolateChip: petilil should be over on the left side of the park behind the cut tree. I actually found mine on a normal day because the first sunny day I got wasn't until I had gotten to Chrysolia forest/Hidden Cove and I got petilil pretty early right after I defeated the Tangrowth in the park.

Benks: there's one on azurine island http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4392&hl=%2Bshiny+%2Bstone

As for me I found my Petilil (now evolved and rocking :3) in Obsidia Park, I remember it being a sunny day and during the day... I guess you can try with different hours (morning, day before noon, and afternoon). Be sure to take a Pokemon who knows Cut.

It will be level 10 and will battle you.

I didn't answer, because I wasn't sure x) I have never caught a Ghost type before the first gym, but I'm definitely no expert so I could be wrong on there not being any before the first.

And I'm still not seeing Petilil /: I changed to different days and weathers and it wasn't there in windy, clear or rainy weather. So I'm back to checking my sunny day and I'll try different hours. If I still can't I'll probably go ahead and pass on searching for it actively for now. Thank you all for the help. <3

Edit: Yup, tried different hours and still didn't see a little Petilil. I'll just hope I can find it in passing one day when I go by the area.

Edited by ChocolateChip

Naw, probably just unsure members. x)

Hmm, well at 5am it's still night, so the sun disappeared v.v Didn't work though. xD Does make sense though that they'd pop out in the morning time. I think 6 or 7am is morning though.

Edited by ChocolateChip

Hmm that's kinda wierd... At least it's not a random encounter. If you want to make sure it's sunny and not the meteo effects glitching (it happens to me with the windy effects) just fight a Pokemon in the grass.

And I'm pretty sure you can't get a ghost type before the 1st gym, unless i had a terrible luck. Well if you want sth bulky you can catch a lvl 10~15 Koffing in (uh i actually don't remember where) in one of Peridot's alley, it can take quite a few hits (except sonicboom).

Edited by Soysauce

Just about any starter except like Piplup can tank the first gym. I managed to beat the first gym using a level 18 Dewott with toxic spike support. Course getting lucky with voltorbs not using explosion :s

I'm also not finding Petili.. I'm gonna plan on looking at the area on my other 2 files to see if she shows up there.

I'm also not finding Petili.. I'm gonna plan on looking at the area on my other 2 files to see if she shows up there.

Are you looking during the day? Remember, a sun appearing at night means you are in Kanto (or Hoenn) :)

Edited by Khayoz

I've check many many hours and weather patterns with no luck :( i've checked in both episode 8/9 and i've tried to find videos but no avail. I have seen people with petilil though..

This is quite strange, because I just caught Petilil this morning, and I finished Ep 9...a bug, perhaps?

Can anyone help me find Poliwag and Cubone?

Poliwag is in the wild grass in Tanzan cove during the day.

Cubone is in the wild grass in the Bysbyxion Wasteland at night.

Both are quite rare, so good luck!

I asked this in trouble shooting, but also thought this could be in here too if anyone has seen a Emolga flying over the two buildings, but not seen the one sitting between the buildings before? Or have you always been able to see both Emolgas with one never being there without the other?