Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Could someone tell me how to get to that cave across the chasm where the steelix was to get the upgrade

I went back to the chasm when I finished the episode, and there was a pipe that should lead you to the cave. The up-grade should be in the top right corner.

ChocolateChip: Did you just look in the central chamber where you walk in or did you go to the left/right rooms? Cuz there should be plenty of duskull, magnemite, yamask, etc in the side rooms. (there's nothing in the central chamber)

I feel like I've gone everywhere in the factory /: I walked in the main entrance and wandered around to the different rooms and ect and haven't gotten a single encounter. Unless I'm failing and doing something/going somewhere wrong.

Who is first in your party? If you have something with intimidate, keen eye, pressure, stench, etc that contributes to lowering your overall encounter rate.

Edited by Delhezi

Where can I find the Zubat in Byxbsion Wasteland? Is it in the buildings or just grass? I know I can get them in the city but I'm not so sure I want to as they're really low level there. I need one because I want a flying type and I desperately need something for Aya. She is just ridiculously hard, driving me to the point where I scream in anger. I figure a Crobat would help with Acrobatics.

In Byxbasion I'm pretty sure they were in the caves where you see Mr. Bigglesworth and where you go through to get mudkip.

Otherwise the areas inside and around the railnet have good level zubat/golbat.

Right now my team is Alakazam 44, Gyarados 39, Magmar 43, Serperior 43, and two others who are completely useless against her, Scolipede 39, Machoke 39. I can't seem to find this cave you speak of, nor these rail nets. Can I not get to these areas before beating her?

I can never remember how to get to the caves in the wasteland and I don't remember if you can get to the outer cave of the railnet before you beat her (you need either rock smash or strength). There are good youtube videos showing how to get to the wasteland caves.

I remember I was extremely lucky with crits on two occasions during the battle with Aya. Because of that I managed to beat her first try. My (main) weapons of choice were Gardevoir and Ninetales (will-o-wisp helped)

Edited by Khayoz

^I'm having this same problem. I want to catch one but its not there. Don't tell me I have to fight Florinia first... I only have 2 pokemon and both are level 25 and I didn't even enter her gym yet.

Does anybody know how to evolve tangela into tangrowth? I've leveled mine up to lv. 33, yet he didn't learn ancientpower. My tangela is currently at lv. 37 and still he isn't learning ancientpower. If I can't obtain it through this way, is it possible to obtain the move by going to a move tutor?

^I'm having this same problem. I want to catch one but its not there. Don't tell me I have to fight Florinia first... I only have 2 pokemon and both are level 25 and I didn't even enter her gym yet.

What you can do is update to the most recent episode and buy some common candies at the candy shop in Obsidia Ward to lower their levels back down.

Hopefully someone might know an answer to Petilil. <3

I have another question-does anybody know if it is possible to obtain every evolutionary stone through mining shiny rocks? I am asking this because I'm trying to evolve my togetic into a togekiss.