Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Just a curious question about the whole roaming pokemon in general. Is it possible to farm out other pokemon at certain events to make it more possible to encounter them?

Example: Finding Zangoose in any ward that isn't Lapis from constant day changes
I haven't reached Lapis yet and i'm curious if I can encounter Zangoose very early in the game if I just change the dates and scale the odds to my favor.

Will someone please post a screen shot of where exactly to go after talking to the second dude during while raining the day (after talking to the man with the glasses on the six flights of stairs) ? I am having one helluva meandering all over the wastelands and perusing this forum for something I may have missed. Seriously about to throw my laptop across the room. It has been a solid week!!!

Will someone please post a screen shot of where exactly to go after talking to the second dude during while raining the day (after talking to the man with the glasses on the six flights of stairs) ? I am having one helluva meandering all over the wastelands and perusing this forum for something I may have missed. Seriously about to throw my laptop across the room. It has been a solid week!!!

There's no 2nd dude, you have to talk to the same man a couple of times until he says the same over and over.

So yeah, im trying to level Aron to have him get Heavy Slam at level 43. question though, will Aron's stat's change when he evolves to Lairon and Aggron after? like i tried doing it with Ninetails from vulpix who reached lvl 40 and some of the stats changed.. i just want to confirm this though just to make sure.

I tried searching and I couldn't find anything but can anyone tell me where the first link stone is? If it's already been said and I've missed it, I apologise. I've read that it costs 10,000 dollars but that's it.

Edit: lol, I just accidentally found the second one but I'm still intersted to find the first. ^^

Edited by Zer0