Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Well to get access to the cave in the captain's log it's at southeastern point of the forest. About the guy with the sticker, after you talk to him. He goes back to Obsidia Ward and is in the pokemon center.

You have to turn all the pillars purple in the wastelands and it'll open a locked door. Mr. Biggins is somewhere behind that door. Good luck ;3

It's in there trust me , and I encountered it during the day. It's pretty rare.

tried changing the pillars but they only go red or blue do i have to activate something to make them go purple? :s

To find riolu you will need to find a good rod located in the house on the left as you enter Spindel Town (leaving Chrysolia Forest) and fish during the day at the Hidden Cove to catch a luvdisc. Take the boat from Coral Ward to Apophyll Beach. Enter Apophyll Academy and talk to the girl looking out at the beach she will trade Luvdisc tfor Riolu.

I've turned every piller to red except these one, i don't know how to get to them, any help?

And the cave, what's it for? can't get anywhere

post-39808-0-65394100-1372768205_thumb.png

Edited by SupahDice

you cant find heracross yet,

you can get to those pillars by jumping of a barely visible ledge from the platform you enter after the building with all those stairs

damn, how didn't I see that, thanks btw ^^

I read that to get Eevee and access the railcave, I should change the game clock to 2:47AM on a Wednesday. Well I tried that, and the tree in the corner is still there. Could someone show me a pic, so I can make sure I am in the right place/doing the right thing?

• Administrators

That specific date only conveniently worked for a few people- the real method is detailed elsewhere in the forest.

Pillar1.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

That's what I have (I've probably been silly and missed one ><). I don't think I've fiddled with them too much since then, so the colour is probably pink. There is also a pillar right above the house where the door is which you probably noticed, and I can't remember exactly what I did about that one. Is it the monitor screen thingy to the left of it?

EDIT:

image.png

That, I mean. Looking over this post, it had a lot of 'probably's, didn't it? Sorry. ><

FYI: Tapping the monitor screen thingy on the left does NOT work. Any Suggestions?